Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Rev Six point what?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Rev Six point what? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Rev Six point what? - 7/22/2001 2:35:00 AM   
gmhammerhead

I am up to 6.0, so it says on the game, but have read that the latest rev is 6.1! But the DL page shows no 6.1 DL only 6.0 and that is what I have. Am I missing something! Again I am sorry to be using the formu for this but see my last post for reason.

"mediorcity carries its own price"
Post #: 1
- 7/22/2001 2:40:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

You must have an old page cached, clear your cache and relaod - the latest is 6.1

(in reply to gmhammerhead)
Post #: 2
- 7/23/2001 2:13:00 PM   
gmhammerhead

How do I clear my chashe?

"mediorcity carries its own price"

Post #: 3
- 7/23/2001 2:59:00 PM   
Warrior

quote:

Originally posted by gmhammerhead: How do I clear my chashe?
If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer: open Tools on your menu bar, then choose Internet Options. In the middle of the box that comes up you'll see Temporary Internet Files - click on Delete Files, then Apply, then OK. But there's an easier way. When you get to the page you want (like the Matrix Download page), hit the Refresh button on the menu bar, and the page will reload without drawing it from the cache. (The cache is where pages are stored so they can be brought up quickly later, without reloading. That's all well and good, unless there has been a change on the page!) I keep the Temporary Internet Files "Settings" on "Automatically," so every time I open a page it will fully reload. Check yours - it may say "Never," in which case once you've loaded a page, IE will never go back to check it, but always load the one it has stored. If you don't have IE, it's almost certain your browser has some sort of "refresh" option you can use once you're at a page. [ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]

Retreat is NOT an option.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Rev Six point what? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI