Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Different lots

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Different lots Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Different lots - 7/22/2001 8:24:00 PM   
Gavris Narcis

When we have the same type of an airplane but 2 lots of production with a small difference how to put this in the entries of the game ? For example: Romanian I.A.R. 81 have a lot with only one 225 kg bomb and another lot identiccaly but added 2 50kg bombs on wings. The name is the same: I.A.R. 81 !!!! I think it is the best to make 2 different entries with the same name. What do you suggest ? Thank you. Leo.

Post #: 1
- 7/23/2001 10:30:00 AM   
Flashfyre

Yes, Gavris....I'd make another entry with the same numbers, and add the extra bombs. Also remember to refigure the weight (carry cost) of the extra-loaded plane. As long as you keep them the same class, they will both show up in the same purchase screen, giving you the opportunity to select which plane to buy. There should be no need to make any new formations....

The Motor Pool http://www.geocities.com/aurion_eq/index.html?976419304550 [email]kmcferren@onemain.com[/email]

(in reply to Gavris Narcis)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Different lots Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI