Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

18 PAGES of bugfixes???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> 18 PAGES of bugfixes??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
18 PAGES of bugfixes??? - 10/8/2003 10:35:49 PM   
Penguin

Reading the good reviews of Korsun Pocket got me to thinking about UV, since I used to play a KOEI game on the Sega Genesis based on the Pacific Campaign. Saw that I would need to download 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 patches. Then I saw that the pdf readme for 2.3, with all the cumulative bugfixes was 18 PAGES long. Granted some of this is explanatory material--but STILL... It is an amazing tribute to Matrix that they keep the patches coming, but really... Does the upcoming War in the Pacific use the same engine??? Does UV actually play better than the extensive bugfixes would indicate?? After 18 pages, is it fixed yet??? I also noted a $69 anticipated price for WITP(Amazon). Does that mean that UV will be included with the WITP release???
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> 18 PAGES of bugfixes??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI