Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/10/2003 7:11:35 PM   
darroch

Campaign strcuture revolves around the 'slot' - the pointer that tells the campaign software which battle to queue up next.

To add a battle to a brand new empty campaign, click any slot - in a brand new campaign, they will all be labeled 'empty slot' - you will then be prompted to select your battle from the scenario list. Once you click or select the scenario and confirm, you will return to the campaign editor and you'll see the scenario title now in the slot you just clicked.

To change an existing campaign, click on the battle (slot) you want to change - the slot will convert to an empty slot - you have, in effect, unloaded the scenario pointer. Now that it is an empty slot, click again and reload it with the scenario of your choosing.

1. The battle must exist as a scenario before being uploaded into a campaign.
2. If you modify a scenario subsequent to uploading it to a campaign, you will have to reload the new version in order to see it in the campaign. I use version numbers in the title to keep track of which version of a given scenario I am on.

Adding battles is easy. The tricky part is balancing the flow, the points, and the text. The harder you work this angle the smoother the campaign will flow but it is time consuming...

Good luck.

(in reply to Alexandra)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI