Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

This is disturbing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> This is disturbing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
This is disturbing - 10/10/2003 10:07:52 PM   
Chiteng

With all the talk about Jap production.....
I hear nothing about the US production, and that worries me.

It sounds like we would be able to build anything outside what was historicly built. That isnt good.

In fact it sounds like essencially except for playing with aircraft, there wont actually be any US production at all. Just pre-determined reinforcement?

Please enlighten the ignorant...

“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest

"Statistic
Post #: 1
- 10/10/2003 10:31:22 PM   
Mr.Frag

As there was no impact possible to actual USA production by Japan, there is little point having such a level of mechanics that Japan needs.

There was no strategic bombing of the USA to hurt production. There was in Japan, coupled with denial of materials via conquest, so it needs to be in the modelled.

As far as non-historical elements, as it has been mentioned, the editor will be fully featured allowing you to change/add/invent as you see fit. There is really no other way for 2by3 to deal with this kind of an issue except to offer a flexible editor, as they can't read your mind to think of what you might want to invent.

(in reply to Chiteng)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> This is disturbing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI