Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Release Date

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Release Date Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Release Date - 10/11/2003 1:19:04 AM   
walk70

:confused: When is this game due to be released. I am interested in it and Flashpoint Germany. I noticed FPG has been pushed back to November

Ask General Eisenhower if he wants me to give it back. -General George S. Patton when being told of a message that he was not to take Mesina, Sicily.
Post #: 1
- 10/11/2003 1:42:21 AM   
Mr.Frag

Game is in Alpha, not going to see it this year. Summer of next year might be as good a guess as any other time ...

(in reply to walk70)
Post #: 2
- 10/11/2003 5:54:08 AM   
Zeta16

I wish someone would just set a date far out there. I do not care if it takes until next winter, but it has gone from Fall to March to Summer now. Just set a far off date so peoples hopes don't get set on a certain date. I know the game is HUGE and will take a long time, but by have close dates and pushing them back it kind of lets some people down. It makes you think this will never get done, and it also makes you think if it is taking this long alot of the bells and such should be in the game. Don't get me wrong I know it is a long project so just set a date for say June 2005 and if it is done sooner people would be thrilled.

"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan

(in reply to walk70)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Release Date Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI