Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

H2H fr

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> H2H fr Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
H2H fr - 10/13/2003 3:11:38 AM   
Fradar

I have now H2H fr and I guess that my next scenario designs will be exclusively done with that mod.
H2Hfr is really great and all the efforts put in it make it a fantastic game.
One little thing I would like to point out is that I have nothing against my maps being used, on the contrary. However it would only be fair to have the designer credited.
I have recognized many of Redleg's maps and some of mine but no credit except for those from H2H's first version.
Also a number of mistakes, for example :
Kameng is Gold
Ardennes is Sword
East Front (Rubber plantationalso) is Pointe du Hoc etc...
Maps from the Great Map Contest (Great Map Fiasco second edition?) 2003 are already included though the contest has not officially been declared dead.
Now it is almost 9 months overdue, so let's consider it is now dead :RIP.
Post #: 1
- 10/13/2003 5:09:58 PM   
Panzer Leo

[QUOTE=Fradar]I have now H2H fr and I guess that my next scenario designs will be exclusively done with that mod.
H2Hfr is really great and all the efforts put in it make it a fantastic game.
One little thing I would like to point out is that I have nothing against my maps being used, on the contrary. However it would only be fair to have the designer credited.
I have recognized many of Redleg's maps and some of mine but no credit except for those from H2H's first version.
Also a number of mistakes, for example :
Kameng is Gold
Ardennes is Sword
East Front (Rubber plantationalso) is Pointe du Hoc etc...
Maps from the Great Map Contest (Great Map Fiasco second edition?) 2003 are already included though the contest has not officially been declared dead.
Now it is almost 9 months overdue, so let's consider it is now dead :RIP.[/QUOTE]

Hi Fradar !

Yep, you're right and if I had known all the designers of the maps I included, they all would have gotten their credits...but as many maps from the contest are in (with no names on them), I just had a choice between putting them in without credits or leave them out as I simply didn't know the designer...well these maps were just too good to leave them out and I wanted more people to use them :)

So sorry to all who didn't get the credits they deserved...

[URL=http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php] [IMG]http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/PzLeos-H2H-Title-1.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]

Mir nach, ich folge euch !

(in reply to Fradar)
Post #: 2
Maps - 10/13/2003 11:38:06 PM   
TomBell

I suggested a maps section a long time ago. The guys deserve a section to post and store.

(in reply to Fradar)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> H2H fr Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI