Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Playtesters wanted

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Playtesters wanted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Playtesters wanted - 8/2/2001 11:47:00 PM   
Spellbinder

Hi all, I'm in the process of designing a campaign British vs. German April 1945 between Weser and Aller River.
If you're interested in testing, please email me at:
[email]fischers.design@tesionmail.de[/email]
Ciao
Klaus aka Spellbinder
Fischers Design Shop [ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

Post #: 1
- 8/4/2001 4:36:00 PM   
Santa Klaus

Since I only got one reply :confused: Here's a litte info on the campaign. Maybe this will draw a little more attention: You receive 1955pts for your Core Force. Historically you should buy 2x Med Tank Plt and 2x Infantry Plt. The rest of your cash may be spent as you see fit. THIS CLOSE TO THE SHARP END April 6 - 13. 1945, between Weser and Aller River By April 1945 the Second World War was entering its final agonies. For soldiers on both sides, there remained the mere formality of determining whether or not they would be alive at the end. However, in some cases the nearly-defeated Germans continued their resistance and exacted a toll from their enemies beyond what was expected at this stage of the War. You are Commander of TF Sundown of the 29th Armoured Brigade, 11th Armoured Division and will conquer the last two obstacles before reaching the Elbe and thus final victory. Battle#1 6. April, am, Stolzenau, Germany: Ahead of you lies Stolzenau and its Class 1 bridge over the Weser River. Assist H and G Companies of the 8th Battalion the Rifle Brigade, move swift and capture the Bridge and/or suitable Crossing Sites. We expect Stolzenau to be only defended by weary Volksgrenadiers. Your Success is essential to the final push to the Elbe. Do not falter! Battle#2 6. April, pm, Stolzenau, Germany: Well, those "Panzerteufels" of the Hitler Jugend were a nasty surprise. Man defensive positions immediately and expect the inevitable counterattack. You must hold our Bridgeheads (Juno, Io and Gallileo) at all costs. Unfortunately todays rain made the ground even sloggier, so don't expect any more armor support than what's allready in the bridgehead. Evacuate our wounded and hold the German Beast at Bay! (you will receive Exit points for wounded units. Their point value is quite high, so don't loose them to enemy fire!) Good Luck Klaus

(in reply to Spellbinder)
Post #: 2
- 8/4/2001 10:15:00 PM   
lnp4668

Received your files. Will start on it this weekend. BTW, my MC CD finally arrived. Oh well, one can't have enough time for everything. :(

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

Post #: 3
- 8/4/2001 10:47:00 PM   
BryanMelvin

I would not mind checking it out. Send it my way :D

Post #: 4
- 8/6/2001 1:54:00 AM   
RockinHarry

Didn´t you receive my mail? Send it along,..I´m still heavily interested! :) ________ Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

Post #: 5
- 8/6/2001 3:00:00 PM   
Spellbinder

Hi all, finally received your mail (at work), so the files should be on the way. :D Hey, 4 Testers to start with! cool :cool: Thanks a lot for your help Ciao Klaus aka Spellbinder (and in Emergencies Santa Klaus)

Post #: 6
- 8/8/2001 1:07:00 AM   
RockinHarry

Received your files, spellbinder. Expect first report soon! :) _________ Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

Post #: 7
- 8/14/2001 3:24:00 PM   
Spellbinder

Hi all,

There was a bug within the last version - only 100 repair points between battles.
Eventhough the battle is taking place on the same day, I think that was a little to
less - so I fixed this.
Battle 4 is finished, despite the AI still acting up. Lemme know how it went - I
think it is rather "different".
Battle 5 should be an easy play to -> Lot's of points to earn!

OK here we go:

**************************************************************************************

Battle #1 - Learning the Law of the Soldier
6. April, am, Stolzenau, Germany: Ahead of you lies Stolzenau and its Class 1 bridge over the Weser River. Assist H and G Companies
of the 8th Battalion the Rifle Brigade, move swift and capture the Bridge and/or suitable Crossing Sites.
According to some captured maps there should be fords north and south of the bridge, so keep an eye open.
We expect Stolzenau to be only defended by weary Volksgrenadiers. Your Success is essential to the
final push to the Elbe. Do not falter!

***************************************************************************************** Battle #2 - Panzer Teufel Strikes Back
6. April, pm, Stolzenau, Germany: Well, those "Panzerteufels" of the Hitler Jugend were a nasty surprise. Man defensive positions immediately
and expect the inevitable counterattack. You must hold our Bridgeheads (Juno, Io and Gallileo) at all costs.
Unfortunately todays rain made the ground even sloggier, so don't expect any more armor support than
what's allready in the bridgehead. Evacuate our wounded and hold the German Beast at Bay!
(you will receive Exit points for wounded units. Their point value is quite high, so don't loose them to
enemy fire!) *******************************************************************************************

Battle #3 - The Final Push
(You might hate me for this one - I hated myself for it after testing it the first time - so be cautious)
Stolzenau, 07. April 1944, am

Good job holding the bridgeheads. Now all we have to do is push them out of Leese and we're on the way to the Aller river.
Due to this bloody rain we have a hard time getting reinforcements forward. Most of the Artillery trecks are still stuck in the mud.
Fortunately it seems as if the Krauts wasted theirselfes with yestedays attack.
It should be a rather easy job for you to flush them out of their holes. Start your engines and get rolling. We want to be at the
Fulda river before the 15th.

********************************************************************************************

Battle #4 - Cat and Mouse
North of Leese, 08. April 1945, am

They're finally on the run! Stay close behind them so they won't have time to reorganize! Inflict as many enemy casualities
as possible. Any German you can kill now, is a German that won't defend the Aller.

********************************************************************************************

Battle #5 - Payback
Steimbke, 09. April 1945, am
Elements of the 23rd Hussars have trapped at least one company of the "Panzer Teufel" in Steimbke. The King's Shopshire Light Infantry
has opened the route from Nienburg and you are to advance from Leese. B Squadron of the 23rd will enclose Steimbke from the north.
It is now your time for revenge!
Make these devils pay for their stand at Stolzenau....

Good Luck and have fun

Klaus

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Playtesters wanted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI