Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tulagi Patch

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Tulagi Patch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tulagi Patch - 8/6/2001 5:38:00 AM   
RUsco

I sent a patch to The Armor site and to The 28th Northwest Battalion site. I only corrected the points so a s to have the proper core and suport points. Have fun. :D

Post #: 1
- 8/6/2001 6:45:00 AM   
Supervisor

Disregard, I found out this was brand new from associated threads about this Campaign! RUsco: Did you do this recently? I searched earlier today and only was able to find the original Campaign on Tankheads site dated 10/20/2000 (I think), the ones that came with SPWAW 5.01 were dated 3/14/2001. What should the proper points be, it starts with core 625 and support 225? [ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: gmenfan ]

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 2
- 8/6/2001 11:29:00 AM   
Warrior

quote:

Originally posted by gmenfan: RUsco: Did you do this recently? I searched earlier today and only was able to find the original Campaign on Tankheads site dated 10/20/2000 (I think), the ones that came with SPWAW 5.01 were dated 3/14/2001. What should the proper points be, it starts with core 625 and support 225? [ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: gmenfan ]
It sometimes takes a day or two for the sites to get things posted. Check back there occasionally, I know I will be!

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 3
- 8/6/2001 1:14:00 PM   
Bonzo

Yes, I've received the file, and plan to do some site updates tomorrow. I will post a note here when it is up.

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 4
- 8/7/2001 8:38:00 AM   
Bonzo

I'm still working on my site, but do have the main page update and RUsco's patch up. The link is on my main page in the NEWS (what little there is) section. Enjoy

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 5
- 8/7/2001 8:47:00 AM   
Supervisor

Updated from right under my nose, I was surfing your site and then came back to here and then went back, couldn't find it until I refreshed and bam there it was, thanks. :) :D :)

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 6
- 8/7/2001 9:03:00 AM   
ddoutel

quote:

Originally posted by gmenfan: Updated from right under my nose, I was surfing your site and then came back to here and then went back, couldn't find it until I refreshed and bam there it was, thanks. :) :D :)
Ditto! What gmenfan said! Just what I've been hoping for and having trouble with! Thanks! HerrBaron

(in reply to RUsco)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Tulagi Patch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI