Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unable to Download from Matrix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Unable to Download from Matrix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to Download from Matrix - 8/7/2001 6:16:00 PM   
bkean

I have been unable to download any material from the Matrix website. It simply times out. I have managed to get v5.01 of the game, the manual, and the 60MB vid file from other sites. Is the 200MB stereo sound file part of the game download, or do I need to get it as well? If I cannot download from Matrix, how can I get any of the game updates (>5.2, 5.3 & 6.1)? Bob

Post #: 1
- 8/7/2001 7:36:00 PM   
Rundstedt

Haven't you heard of the virus? Regards, Rundstedt

"We never underestimated the Red Army, contrary to the general conception. The last German military attaché in Moscow, General Köstring - a very competent man - had kept us well-informed about the condition of the Red Army. But Hitler refused to believe h

(in reply to bkean)
Post #: 2
- 8/7/2001 8:24:00 PM   
Belisarius

It's a common problem for many of us Explorer users, Stuka. No need to worry, though. The Armor site! There you can get all downloads you need. The +200M Sound stereo patch does not come with the upgrade (I think??) and is not really necessary to play the game, but it's a huge improvement and is recommended! :D

Got StuG?

(in reply to bkean)
Post #: 3
- 8/8/2001 2:42:00 AM   
RolandRahn_MatrixForum

quote:

Originally posted by Stuka: Is the 200MB stereo sound file part of the game download, or do I need to get it as well? If I cannot download from Matrix, how can I get any of the game updates (>5.2, 5.3 & 6.1)? Bob
Send me (roland.rahn@cityweb.de) an email with your snail mail adress and I will send you a CD with the stereo sound files and all necessary updates. (I made this offer to everyone approx. 2 weeks ago and I still have 7 of the 20 CDs....) Roland [ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: RolandRahn ]

(in reply to bkean)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Unable to Download from Matrix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI