Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

My veiw on WWII online

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> My veiw on WWII online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My veiw on WWII online - 11/13/2003 1:23:00 PM   
Shroomer

I bought the game the day it came out and it sucked. I remember you could alt tab and be invisible french and british could spawn at the same places, no bombers except the ju-87 no spawn limits and no aa among other problems so i played for about 2-3 months then quit. Then i came back a year later and played for 3 months or so and quit again. Then i came back about 10 months ago and play pretty much 5-6 days a week for atleast 7 hours. IT is a great game and now that they have added freighters, light machine guns, smoke grenades, the stuart tank and even an apc with a lmg on it for the germans it just keeps on getting better and better. Plus there is talk of mortars being added so for those of you who havent tried it you should try it and those who used to play should give it a try again. If you are looking for a squad [url]www.bkbhq.com[/url]
Post #: 1
- 11/13/2003 11:08:07 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I have the demo installed, can't seem to make heads or tails of how to actually get online though.

The busy looking web site pages while "neat" looking do zero for clarity.

I think someone should let the people in charge of the part of the process where people actually try to go online, know that if it was a bit more obvious, they might get a bit more traffic.

I just don't have the time needed to wander from this link to that link and back again wondering just where the hell I am supposed to be.

I think I have the software loaded right, but I frankly have no real assurances I do. And being shunted around after patches and updates has not helped much either.

I am just now checking out EYSA, and chances are my 14 days worth of free trial will expire long before I have time to fathom an enigmatic process for playing WWII Online.

Come on guys stop making it rocket science.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Shroomer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> My veiw on WWII online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI