Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/23/2001 8:34:00 AM   
rich12545

The Stereo sound files are on the Current Desert Fox CD and will be in the v7.0 Full download. Oh, no.
How about those of us who preordered the DF disk and have such a slow connection we can't do a full 7.0 download? What is so hard about putting those files on the new MC disk?

(in reply to Paul Vebber)
Post #: 31
- 8/23/2001 8:56:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

They will be on it too. I meant to indicate that since they were already out on the MC, that one could expect them as "standard" part of the game now.

Post #: 32
- 8/23/2001 9:05:00 AM   
rich12545

Whew. :-)

Post #: 33
- 8/23/2001 11:27:00 AM   
Alf

Same problem here, no shipping option in the price list (=0,00$) and no shipping option to select from, when I hit "Click here to Complete your Order"I end on the very same page Maybe a browser problem? I use OPERA 5.12 Please let me order Thanks Alf

Post #: 34
- 8/23/2001 11:31:00 AM   
Alf

Same problem here, no shipping option in the price list (=0,00$) and no shipping option to select from, when I hit "Click here to Complete your Order"I end on the very same page Also can't find the "Process Order" button, Paul mentioned. Maybe a browser problem? I use OPERA 5.12 Please let me order Thanks Alf

Post #: 35
- 8/23/2001 11:36:00 AM   
Alf

Same problem here, no shipping option in the price list (=0,00$) and no shipping option to select from, when I hit "Click here to Complete your Order"I end on the very same page Also can't find the "Process Order" button, Paul mentioned. Maybe a browser problem? I use OPERA 5.12 Please let me order Thanks Alf

Post #: 36
- 8/23/2001 11:41:00 AM   
Alf

Sorry for the triple post Alf

Post #: 37
- 8/23/2001 11:50:00 AM   
degen

The store worked fine for me. I put my order in for Lost Victories with no problems. I was in and out of the store in about three minutes.

"I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

Post #: 38
- 8/23/2001 2:17:00 PM   
RolandRahn_MatrixForum

quote:

Originally posted by Alf:

I had the same problem like you as long as I used my old data (Logged in with password). When I used the Option to order it without loggin in (and without using my already registered data) I got the Option to use FedExpress. Hope this helps, Roland

Post #: 39
- 8/23/2001 3:24:00 PM   
ubertechie

okay - i have tried to buy this being both logged in and not logged in and i cant do it - and now i am cross .....
Please someone help me - someone from matrix mail me pleasebc@vavo.com and help me sort this out ...
Thanks
Uber

Post #: 40
- 8/23/2001 5:25:00 PM   
Fabs

What is the point of registering if it means that you can't complete an order? There is clearly a bug in the store software, it's been pointed out now by several customers and it should not be difficult to fix. It's preventing Matrigames from making sales, and should be a red hot priority if they want to survive as a business, not because of the problem itself but because if Matrixgames don't see it that way they haven't got what it takes to survive in business. All the support in the world from its hard core fans like me will not be enough to guarantee their commercial success, which is my greatest whish and on which our continued enjoyment of our hobby depends. If they can't function as a business, their enterprise will not ultimately succeeed. Any business that relies on technology to capture sales should treat the slightest problem in that environment as the hottest priority in the business. The store seems to be working much better now and to be much better presented, but when willing customers with their Credit cards drawn are frustrated in completing orders and the problem continues more than 6 hours after this has been notified it is symptomatic of a problem in establishing business priorities. The store is Matrixgames lifeline. It's no use having wonderful products if the customers can't buy them. I will try again this evening to put my order through, and hope that by then the business will have finally reacted and corrected the problem.

Fabs

Post #: 41
- 8/23/2001 7:13:00 PM   
robber

quote:

Originally posted by RolandRahn:

I *think* that I have found the error -
All attempts to order it using my registration ended in
"Choose a shipping option"
without a shipping option that could be choosen. Using the CLICK HERE button to prevent registration led (after putting in the necessary information) to the textline "Choose a shipping option" with the Fed Express-Option.

Just wanted to add that I did as Roland and ignored my previous Matrix Store Account. Then it did choose FedEx as the shipping option and I was able to complete my order. Just don't forget to "Log out" of the store before you to this, if you still have an active cookie that logs on for you. Then go and order your MC choice, click Buy Now, Next click Process Order, finally on when the login screen appear click "If you would rather purchase without creating an account" click here-button. Fill out the form and click Continue Checkout. This clinched it for me anyway! Just got the confirmation e-mail from Matrix. Still, doesn't feel too comfortable paying FedEx more than I pay Matrix... /robber

Post #: 42
- 8/23/2001 8:48:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We are working on the "register" problem - it IS a high priority, but we do need a few hours of sleep a night... As far as we can tell, if you DO NOT log in , it will work...

Post #: 43
- 8/23/2001 11:19:00 PM   
Mai Thai

To Matrix crew: Hi to all.
I just ordered my copy of MCLV and all was right and fine at first attempt.
Well done.
Just in case it is important to you i'm in Europe and shipping stuff worked right.
Bye

-- occupy it, administer it, exploit it

Post #: 44
- 8/24/2001 12:15:00 AM   
Grumble

FWIW, I was able to get in, order, and jump out in about 15 minutes-that's with the slow connection at work.
Confirmation email was waiting when I got home last night.

"...these go up to eleven."
Nigel Tufnel

Post #: 45
- 8/24/2001 12:20:00 AM   
Jasper

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber:
I checked for Canada and without entering city or mail code info it gave me FedEx $21.00 as the only option (including brokerage fees and duties) [ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]
Paul, I really like to order the game but can u estimate the cost for me to send to Singapore, no postal code require, it is only a mini island with a city (Country Singapore, City Singapore, Capital also Singapore) and tons of money.

Post #: 46
- 8/24/2001 1:41:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

The store now has an option for shipping quote (middle of the option bar) the result for Singapore was: FedEx International [Does INCLUDE Taxes, Duties, and Tracking #.]$ 24.10

Post #: 47
- 8/24/2001 5:04:00 AM   
Mark Ezra

Just noticed that I could order Lost victories...Order system worked fine...Got a coffee mug, too. No I'm gonna email my pals and let them know they can save a nice chunk of change by pre-ordering. Thanks, Matrix

All Hail Marx and Lennon

Post #: 48
- 8/24/2001 8:43:00 AM   
tracer

OK add me to the list
When I pre-ordered MCNA thru the online store everything went as smooth as a cheerleader's butt; now I can't get it to work.
First when I hit 'process order' and typed in my password it took me back to the Matrix homepage and when I went back to the store my 'cart' was empty. I read some of the suggestions in this thread and tried again: first logging out, then hitting 'purchase without creating account' and it brought me back to the store page...but except for the headers at the top the page is blank! Tried numerous times with the same result. Any ideas? Fabs got a point: us 'loyalists' will walk the money to Matrix if need be, but a newcomer could easily get dissuaded and give up.

Jim NSB

Post #: 49
- 8/24/2001 9:04:00 AM   
tracer

Ok, found the problem. After typing my password I was hitting 'return to shopping' on the next page...when I hit 'buy now' in the uppper left the order went right thru. Maxima mea culpa Now I have a new problem: My browser crashed during the final phase of my order so I restarted it and ordered again. When I checked my e-mail I have *2* confirmations (with different numbers).
Looks like I ordered twice...how would I go about cancelling one?

Jim NSB

Post #: 50
- 8/24/2001 5:35:00 PM   
Arralen

quote:

On shipping options look and see if it tells you that the only option is FedEx for about $27 I believe that is the only option available to Europe.
Told me LV would cost me $24.60 to Germany .. at least not $120, but ... I cannot afford spending $25 on shipping alone, really. 12 of LV and DF each where $45 only .. so maybe we really should get together a mass order. I would offer to import a bunch of CD on my own, and re-sell them if Matrix would agree to this (and they can offer an attractive price , what shouldn't be that difficult, as they only would have to fill a big packet and hand it over to UPS), but I cannot sell SPWAW in Germany as it contains some symbols which are verboten So on-line ordering is the only alternative ... A.

AMD FX-4300
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Kingston 24GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB GDDR5
Seagate Barracuda SATA III 1TB
Windows 8.1

Post #: 51
- 8/24/2001 6:39:00 PM   
Jasper

quote:

The store now has an option for shipping quote (middle of the option bar) the result for Singapore was: FedEx International [Does INCLUDE Taxes, Duties, and Tracking #.]$ 24.10
Now who in the first place is the asshole stating that it is $120/-.....going to the order screen now.....

Post #: 52
- 8/24/2001 6:49:00 PM   
ubertechie

At last - i can order - tried this morning again and it worked frist time - looks like matrix have fixed whatever bug was present - now i have the problem of waiting for it to arrive - i know some of us are just never happy
Thanks
Uber

Post #: 53
- 8/24/2001 6:50:00 PM   
Jasper

quote:

Paul,
I tried to make an order for both mega campaign and the system asked for me to login, after which it stated that my database is not found. Is the login account differ or do I have to re-register to another account. Pls assist.... I am trying to purchase to support Matrix but Matrix system dont want my money and support ....

Post #: 54
- 8/24/2001 6:52:00 PM   
Jasper

quote:

Originally posted by ubertechie:

At last - i can order - tried this morning again and it worked frist time - looks like matrix have fixed whatever bug was present - now i have the problem of waiting for it to arrive - i know some of us are just never happy
Thanks
Uber

I cant wait for my morning, I have to work. so sad.....

Post #: 55
- 8/24/2001 7:18:00 PM   
Jasper

Ok I have purchased both the mega campaign and send it to Singapore, the total cost is only $70.08. Not what some asshole state as $120........

Post #: 56
- 8/24/2001 7:25:00 PM   
john g

quote:

Originally posted by Casper:
Ok I have purchased both the mega campaign and send it to Singapore, the total cost is only $70.08. Not what some asshole state as $120........
But will you have to grease the governments palm with customs charges or import fees? For some countries that is just as much as the game costs. Back when I played Warhammer Fantasy Battle, I ordered miniatures from the UK, and Games Workshop was nice enough to mark all shipments as samples, so I didn't have to pay US customs import tariff on them. Since they were for my use and not for resale I didn't feel bad about it.
thanks, John.

Post #: 57
- 8/24/2001 7:30:00 PM   
Jasper

quote:

Originally posted by Alf:
Also have the problem that I can't choose the shipping method. Last time I paid over 120$ for the shipping and customs! Please find a better distribution way to Euroland. Thanks Alfons
Find a drop zone and para it down.....you save the custom tax....

Post #: 58
- 8/25/2001 3:31:00 AM   
Don Doom

Just ordered one t-shirt and two coffee mugs. In and out with no sweat.
Thanks Matrix. Now just have to wait for it to be delivered.

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI