Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/5/2004 8:34:32 PM   
Shaun Wallace

Patch v2.20 for "Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies" has been released.

You can download it from our downloads section or via our True update feature that comes with "Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies".

Cheers

Shaun

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit, quo in toto non reddidi. - Sulla
----------------------
http://www.closecombat.org/csoforums/portal.php
Post #: 1
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/6/2004 12:10:35 PM   
SFC Butch

I did a clean install. the true update says that there is a update but then fails with this error:FTP connection failed. (#6, Line 1).

I can download the update and instill it but then true update say the game was not instilled right.

I can use true update on my other game.

Help.

SFC Butch

(in reply to Shaun Wallace)
Post #: 2
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/9/2004 8:51:41 PM   
h0mbre

I cant run the game after appying the patch v2.20. It keeps on telling me that the wrong disc is inserted all the time even though the originial CD is already inserted . It works fine before I have applied the patch 2.20

Please advise.

Cheers

/h0mbre(TM)

Todays crap is tomorrows culture

Post #: 3
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/12/2004 9:37:05 PM   
Erik Rutins

Butch,

quote:

ORIGINAL: SFCButch
I can download the update and instill it but then true update say the game was not instilled right.

As long as you can install the downloaded update properly and it shows up as v2.2 in the game without any issues, then don't worry about the True Update problem. We'll check into it, but the most important thing is that you get the update installed, by whatever means.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to SFC Butch)
Post #: 4
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/12/2004 9:38:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hombre,

quote:

ORIGINAL: h0mbre
I cant run the game after appying the patch v2.20. It keeps on telling me that the wrong disc is inserted all the time even though the originial CD is already inserted . It works fine before I have applied the patch 2.20

What original version of Starships Unlimited do you have - did it come in a DVD case or in the cardboard box? Have you had this problem with any other of our games? Have you had this problem with any other version of SUDG? Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to h0mbre)
Post #: 5
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 2:02:53 AM   
SFC Butch

Erik;

You are right. thanks for the answer

SFC Butch

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 3:26:01 AM   
Rambrand

Hi,

I´ve the same problem. After upgrading SUDG to 2.20 it says that i use the wrong CD.
The original version was 2.1, if i´m right.

HELP ! ;-)

Bye,
Markus

(in reply to SFC Butch)
Post #: 7
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 3:35:42 AM   
Marc von Martial

Please make sure you have the US patch for the US game version and the UK patch for the UK / European version.

If that is the case and you still face problems please dop an email to support@matrixgames.com.

(in reply to Rambrand)
Post #: 8
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 3:46:51 AM   
Rambrand

Hi Marc,

thanx for your answer ... hättest aber auch auf Deutsch antworten können, ich hab gelesen Du kannst es ja ;-)
ok just kidding ...

After your posting earlier in the forum i found that my version is from justplay, so i downloaded the patch from justplaynow.com, deinstalled the game, reinstalled the original version from cd and then installed the patch from justplay.

Now it work !

Thank you.

Bye,
Markus

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 9
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 12:17:24 PM   
h0mbre

So theres 2 version of the v2.20 patches. How come I can only find the US version on your True Update section neither can I find any UK patch v2.20 on the most popular gaming websites where one can usually find game patches. The ones I've found does not indicate whether they are US or UK patch.

comments? or perhaps even better, a pointer-link to where I can find the UK Patch!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Please make sure you have the US patch for the US game version and the UK patch for the UK / European version.

If that is the case and you still face problems please dop an email to support@matrixgames.com.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 10
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 12:36:39 PM   
LarkinVB

European patch is here Just Play.

(in reply to h0mbre)
Post #: 11
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/14/2004 2:05:54 PM   
h0mbre

I just manage to get it working,

cheers Larkin
quote:

ORIGINAL: LarkinVB

European patch is here Just Play.

(in reply to LarkinVB)
Post #: 12
RE: Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies - 2/18/2004 11:23:56 PM   
rhohltjr

2.20 is huge. What has changed? can't seem to download the .PDF file.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Patch v2.20 for Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI