Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Thank You!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Thank You! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thank You! - 5/22/2000 11:52:00 AM   
Steven A Stucker

SPWAW2 is great! It is a great improvement over the original. Ive justed finished the first battle of the Eagles campaign and enjoyed all the surprises and challenges in the game. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Steve

Post #: 1
- 5/22/2000 12:03:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Thank you very much Stephen! How did you do? Survive for battle #2. Take care of your Paras. They are hard to replace. One question. Did you download the latest version of Eagles from the download section of SPWAW site here? IF not, you'll need to do so. The first version (the one on the CD) has a corrupted third scenario. Go here to get the correct version if you don't have it. http://www.matrixgames.com/spwaw Then click on downloads to the left and scroll down till you see the notice. Sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you for letting us know what you think...Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Steven A Stucker)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Thank You! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI