Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

..... wtf is going on?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> ..... wtf is going on? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
..... wtf is going on? - 11/6/2003 6:07:53 AM   
Betty Boop

Hi there...

I'm sure Korsun Pocket is a great game... but that is pretty useless if we cant buy the game. I dont know what is going on with matrixgames, but this game is not available here, European Union. Looks like they dont want to make money.

I have been waiting for weeks... but no luck, not on stores, not on the web, not even on Amazon.co.uk... nothing.

Yes, in theory, we can order from US... matrixgames e-store ships to European Union, but with FedEx Overnight :-((( paying 43 bucks for s&h, plus the game $49.99, plus custom fees... more than $100? Sure, great game, but that is twice the fair price.

There are no excuses for this poor distribution other that also poor marketing and selling department. European Union is a market actually larger than United States, and a complete business blunder to ignore it this way.

There may be some hard to find sellers in Europe, or may be possible to find some warez copy... but wtf, we want to pay and matrixgames doesn't want to sell...

I give up... there are other games... if someone at matrixgames read this complaint, I hope it open his mind...

Regards,
Betty
Post #: 1
- 11/6/2003 6:36:02 AM   
Massattack

Try Duchet.com for UK and European. I have found them speedy with delivery, and prices are standard.

Regards

(in reply to Betty Boop)
Post #: 2
- 11/6/2003 4:56:07 PM   
Marc von Martial

Hi, [QUOTE=Betty Boop]There may be some hard to find sellers in Europe, or may be possible to find some warez copy... but wtf, we want to pay and matrixgames doesn't want to sell... I give up... there are other games... if someone at matrixgames read this complaint, I hope it open his mind... [/QUOTE] Matrix Games has no impact on european distribution. You would have to complain to JustPlay (our european distributor for KP). From your email I take it you are in the UK? Then you can order directly from JustPlay too. [url]www.justplaynow.com[/url] KP is out there in the stores in the UK, that´s what I know.

(in reply to Betty Boop)
Post #: 3
- 11/9/2003 5:59:44 PM   
Hertston

[QUOTE=Betty Boop]

I have been waiting for weeks... but no luck, not on stores, not on the web, not even on Amazon.co.uk... nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Amazon.co.uk [B]do[/B] have it, I just looked.

It was also in all three "Game" stores where I live within a week of release.

(in reply to Betty Boop)
Post #: 4
RE: - 2/19/2004 2:24:29 AM   
oddible

Why don't the display directives in this forum work? I see [ QUOTE ] as text and not the proper format???

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 5
RE: RE: - 2/19/2004 2:48:09 AM   
EricGuitarJames

As regards UK availability, I have a feeling that sales have been a bit slow by 'mainstream game' standards. I have seen KP relatively recently in 'Game' but languishing in a 'bargain bin'. I doubt they'll re-stock sadly. Direct from JustPlay is probably the best bet for anyone in the UK wishing to acquire a copy.

(in reply to oddible)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> ..... wtf is going on? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI