Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Liars? Doesnt that seem a bit harsh?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Liars? Doesnt that seem a bit harsh? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Liars? Doesnt that seem a bit harsh? - 9/2/2001 10:47:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear all, (And HI WILD BILL!!!!) It's Chief Wiggum, saying hi to all out there in SPWAW land!!! I have been busy, and have not had alot of time to post any messages on forums I was paging through the site and I found a post calling all of the gamers and designers of this site a bunch of liars???!!!??? ! ! I read the post and it's about someone with a small monitor complaining about a game feature that was ommitted. Because of that, he told the gamers, the supporters and the designers that we were ALL liars! I am sorry pal, if you have a small monitor, fork out the dough like the rest of us have to do to get a new monitor. Seems to me like your a little angry at your personal situation. SPWAW is a free program that this company (Matrix) has posted for you, for your enjoyment. Most likely hundreds and hundreds of hours has been poured into this program for you, me and the free world. You HAVE to accept what you get for free. Asking for a mile when you have an inch will get you no where. slamming the rest of us and pissing off a very dedicated wargaming community will not get you results any faster. My suggestion, if you want results, don't act like your 14 years old. If you want to see changes, request them like everyone else. Accept the program as it is, for you have agreed to accept these changes when you downloaded SPWAW. But don't take your rage out on people that have worked hard for you, us and the very people you will be asking for tech support..
Thats called burning your bridges, and your bridges just got a lot thinner.........
Sincerely,
Mike Sansone
AKA:Chief Wiggum

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."
Post #: 1
- 9/2/2001 8:14:00 PM   
Fabs

Yes, I thought that the title of that post was out of order. There is a difference between expressing a need, or even frustration, and gratuitously insulting people. In this instance, that line has been very clearly crossed.

Fabs

(in reply to Chief Wiggum)
Post #: 2
- 9/2/2001 10:49:00 PM   
MacCready

just goes to show you some people are living and dying this game.

Post #: 3
- 9/2/2001 11:07:00 PM   
Grumble

He was roundly castigated and apologized. A few folks pointed out that for less than $100US, one can acquire a 17" monitor....

"...these go up to eleven."
Nigel Tufnel

Post #: 4
- 9/2/2001 11:07:00 PM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear All, I completely agree with you both. Give a mouse a piece of cheese, he's gonna want a glass of milk........ Sincerely ,
Mike
AKA: Chief Wiggum

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."

Post #: 5
- 9/3/2001 6:35:00 AM   
Dan Greaves

Whats the truth, yours or mine.

Post #: 6
- 9/3/2001 7:57:00 AM   
Mike Oshiki

I think many of us have made an impertinent post or two (especially after a few beers). But the offender put his tail between his legs and readily admitted to his whining, so (to coin the phrase used in an old British Airways commercial) "Relax, America. All is forgiven."

Post #: 7
- 9/4/2001 6:32:00 PM   
Jasper

quote:

Originally posted by Chief Wiggum:
Dear all, (And HI WILD BILL!!!!) It's Chief Wiggum, saying hi to all out there in SPWAW land!!! I have been busy, and have not had alot of time to post any messages on forums I was paging through the site and I found a post calling all of the gamers and designers of this site a bunch of liars???!!!??? ! ! I read the post and it's about someone with a small monitor complaining about a game feature that was ommitted. Because of that, he told the gamers, the supporters and the designers that we were ALL liars! I am sorry pal, if you have a small monitor, fork out the dough like the rest of us have to do to get a new monitor. Seems to me like your a little angry at your personal situation. SPWAW is a free program that this company (Matrix) has posted for you, for your enjoyment. Most likely hundreds and hundreds of hours has been poured into this program for you, me and the free world. You HAVE to accept what you get for free. Asking for a mile when you have an inch will get you no where. slamming the rest of us and pissing off a very dedicated wargaming community will not get you results any faster. My suggestion, if you want results, don't act like your 14 years old. If you want to see changes, request them like everyone else. Accept the program as it is, for you have agreed to accept these changes when you downloaded SPWAW. But don't take your rage out on people that have worked hard for you, us and the very people you will be asking for tech support..
Thats called burning your bridges, and your bridges just got a lot thinner.........
Sincerely,
Mike Sansone
AKA:Chief Wiggum

Dont worry my friend, you read that forum, everybody Fxxk him up......It is nice to know we have friends like you, maybe he is really that young and have not seen the real world. That why he is stuck with the monitor and could not afford a better one. Mama would not allow him

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Liars? Doesnt that seem a bit harsh? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI