Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

KOREAN WAR SCENARIO NEEDS TESTED

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> KOREAN WAR SCENARIO NEEDS TESTED Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
KOREAN WAR SCENARIO NEEDS TESTED - 10/2/2001 2:11:00 AM   
Warhorse

If there are any takers out there, I could use some input on this scenario I had made months ago, and forgot about till today!! It's called Tanks at Ch'ong Ju, a remake from SP2, (I believe WB made that one). It's relatively small, around 20 turns, and requires an easy switch of shp files(originals provided). Let me know,thanx!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Post #: 1
- 10/2/2001 3:06:00 AM   
Timo

quote:

Originally posted by Warhorse:
If there are any takers out there, I could use some input on this scenario I had made months ago, and forgot about till today!! It's called Tanks at Ch'ong Ju, a remake from SP2, (I believe WB made that one). It's relatively small, around 20 turns, and requires an easy switch of shp files(originals provided). Let me know,thanx!

Since I asked about this one earlier, I might just pay my dues and try it out
please send it to me to timo.aalto@koti.soon.fi However, I'm a novice as a tester, so you might want to give a few hints on what you need to know... Timo

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 2
- 10/2/2001 3:52:00 AM   
Dan Greaves

Could you please send me a copy of the senario at angreaves@rrest.freeserve.co.uk It might take me a bit of time to reply as I'm quite busy.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 3
- 10/2/2001 4:27:00 AM   
Dedas

Of course I volunteer to test a new scenario! If you think you need my help send the scenario to dedas@telia.com... (Please have in mind that I’m pretty green at testing scens)

Glory to the brave

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 4
- 10/2/2001 12:26:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Yep, one of mine. I'm glad to see you redid it, Warhorse. I can't tell you how glad I am to see you back in the scenario creation arena. You've been greatly missed. Your talents extend even beyond your marvelous artwork. For those who don't know, much of the fine graphics, tanks, vehicles and more, were done by this man, Mike Amos, always a leatherneck and always a good friend. We all owe him a big debt of gratitude, and I certainly do. Thanks, Warhorse!
Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 5
- 10/2/2001 7:56:00 PM   
Warhorse

Thanks Kunel!! I'm sorry, I had been working on this scenario ages ago, but what with having a house built now, and clearing the woods for it, I completely spaced it out!! I found a few others too, one dealing with the Pegasus bridge, and one on the Soviet landing at Novorussics (or something close to that)also. They were tucked away in a seperate folder, and stumbled onto them recently!! Of course some went back a few builds, so I have to update the units, and waypoints etc., so will be awhile. Take care Wild Man!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> KOREAN WAR SCENARIO NEEDS TESTED Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI