Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mega Campaign Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega Campaign Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mega Campaign Question - 10/17/2001 9:27:00 AM   
Coyotebd

I thought 6.1 came with a sample mega campaign, but when I click on mega campaign in SPWAW it says not available. I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.

Tyler "Coyote" Provick
A Coy, VRHC
members.home.net/vrhc
WWII Online: Blitzkrieg
www.wwiionline.com
Post #: 1
- 10/17/2001 10:33:00 AM   
john g

quote:

Originally posted by Coyotebd:
I thought 6.1 came with a sample mega campaign, but when I click on mega campaign in SPWAW it says not available. I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.
Paul V answered this question a couple of weeks ago. The decision was made to not include a sample of the mc because it wasn't different enough from playing scenarios unless you got the full mc. Trust me, it is worth what you have to play for it. If you play some of the campaigns like Arras or watchword, that will show you how the game plays, the mc just adds interesting background and some interesting battles to the mix.
thanks, John.

(in reply to Coyotebd)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega Campaign Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI