Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dnepper

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Dnepper Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dnepper - 4/4/2004 9:50:38 PM   
hero_33

Just baught the dnepper add on last night. This is worth every penny! Question, can I burn the add on to a cd just in case I need to reload it in the future? This would be for personal use of course.

Steve.
Post #: 1
RE: Dnepper - 4/5/2004 12:11:16 PM   
Marc von Martial

Of course you can burn a backup for pesonal use.

(in reply to hero_33)
Post #: 2
RE: Dnepper - 4/5/2004 10:04:03 PM   
hero_33

Thanks for the answer Mark. That makes my online download an even better value. Keep em coming!

Steve.

(in reply to hero_33)
Post #: 3
RE: Dnepper - 4/6/2004 8:34:41 PM   
hank

This is a piggyback post. ... but relevant ... I think

If my KP disk gets damaged and unusable, will Matrix consider replacing it if I mail them the damaged one? Of course I would be willing to pay a fair price for the CD and mailing costs.

This has happened with another game disk but I was able to make a backup of that one. I've been unsuccessful at making a backup CD of KP except for the basic game files which I would use to reload the game in the event of a crash ... but it doesn't work to play the game since its not the original disk.

... since I can't duplicate the disk for a backup, the original one gets quite a bit of wear and I'm in fear it will cease to work and then I'll be in a real dilemma. Depression and sorrow would soon follow.

hank

(in reply to hero_33)
Post #: 4
RE: Dnepper - 4/8/2004 7:56:09 AM   
Janet Reno

... since I can't duplicate the disk for a backup, the original one gets quite a bit of wear and I'm in fear it will cease to work and then I'll be in a real dilemma. Depression and sorrow would soon follow.

I understand the depression and sorrow part but just think,if you lost KP and especially AtD!!!!!!!! hair would start to regrow!! AtD is causing MASSIVE hair loss for me!!

"You can get further with a gun and a kind word than just a kind word alone"-Al Capone

(in reply to hank)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Dnepper Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI