Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Massachusetts Army National Guard

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Massachusetts Army National Guard Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Massachusetts Army National Guard - 10/19/2001 9:22:00 AM   
yegor21

Hello all ...
I am a PFC. in the ARNG and I am proud to serve my COUNTRY... you can to.
I understand that this might now be a perfect place to post this but If there is any one out there that would like to serve our GREAT COUNTRY in the Massachusetts Army or Air National Guard; call here ... (413) 774-3426 (When you call ask for SFC. Jeff Findlay. Tell him that Steve told you about this Great opportunity) or e-mail at yegor21@hotmail.com
Your Country needs you RIGHT NOW MORE THEN IT EVER DID BEFORE.

Ruski General Yegor Yegor21@hotmail.com Im making a web page any help or tips on how to make it like matrix web page.
Post #: 1
- 10/19/2001 6:15:00 PM   
parusski

yegor21 you will probably be told this is not the forum to post a recruiting request. I sort of agree. BUT, our country is under attack so maybe Paul and Larry could leave it posted for a few days. GOD Bless you and GOD bless America. [ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: parusski ]

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to yegor21)
Post #: 2
- 10/19/2001 8:06:00 PM   
Stirling

...scary...

(in reply to yegor21)
Post #: 3
- 10/22/2001 9:23:00 AM   
yegor21

quote:

Originally posted by parusski:
yegor21 you will probably be told this is not the forum to post a recruiting request. I sort of agree. BUT, our country is under attack so maybe Paul and Larry could leave it posted for a few days. GOD Bless you and GOD bless America. [ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: parusski ]
Hey thanks parusski ... We Are At WAR!!! And I think that our Country needs us right now . That’s why I’m proud to serve and I hope that many more potential Soldiers would join the Massachusetts National Guard or any other state for that matter ...
CALL >>>
(413) 774-3426 ask for Jeff, and tell him Steve told you about the National Guard.

Ruski General Yegor Yegor21@hotmail.com Im making a web page any help or tips on how to make it like matrix web page.

(in reply to yegor21)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Massachusetts Army National Guard Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI