Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shareing Scenarios and campaigns

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Shareing Scenarios and campaigns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shareing Scenarios and campaigns - 10/29/2001 2:43:00 AM   
sebagonzalez

Nearly 2 months ago a new SPWAW site has been opened for Spanish language users. Now that campaigns and scenarios have been made or are underway, we had opened a section in english to share our work with the rest of the world. By now there is a scenario made by Gallo Rojo, about the Grossdeutschland at Kursk, and a Italian campaign in 1940 at North Africa, this one need to be translated to english yet. Undergoing is a campaign of the invasion of France in 1940 and a scenario and campaign of the invasion of Crete.
Hope u enjoy it. The english language section is at http://spwaw.tripod.com/englishsection.htm

Mierda....y ahora...que corno hago?
Post #: 1
- 10/29/2001 3:23:00 AM   
Gen.Hoepner

Cool!I DLed the kursk scen,but i'm also interested in the italian camp,don't matter if it's in spanish(I understand a bit of spanish),where can i find it?
Thanks

[image]http://yfrog.com/2m70331348022314716641664j [/image]

(in reply to sebagonzalez)
Post #: 2
- 10/29/2001 5:53:00 AM   
Gen.Hoepner

I tried to download the kursk scen,but the zip file is only 8k:what's the problem?can u help me to download it completely?
Thanks

[image]http://yfrog.com/2m70331348022314716641664j [/image]

Post #: 3
- 10/29/2001 6:52:00 AM   
Major Destruction

Is the GD at Kursk scenario for SP1?
or for SPWAW?

They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC

Post #: 4
- 10/29/2001 10:08:00 AM   
Gallo Rojo

quote:

Originally posted by Major Destruction:
Is the GD at Kursk scenario for SP1?
or for SPWAW?

Hi! “GrossDeutchland at Kursk” is an update for SPWaW of the classic-old Steel Panthers I’s “Kursk Battle” scenario. As German commander you will lead a Tiger Plt plus PzIVh, PzIII, and several PzGranediers Platoons trying to break trough well dug in Soviet Infantry and ATG… and dealing with a massive 5th Guards T-34 counterattack! I like to speciall thanks to Mosh, who give me a big help whit the map edition for this scenario and teach me a lot of tips. Hope you all enjoy this one. Gallo

The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end

Post #: 5
- 10/29/2001 5:49:00 PM   
sebagonzalez

Hoepner, if u want the spanish language italian camp it´s is here http://spwaw.tripod.com/Campanas/Italia/legiones_del_duce.htm The cvampaign has 3 scenarios and go till the British atack on Sidi Barrani. After i finish my Crete invasion scenarios or campaign i will continue the italian campaign till the arrival of Rommel. then i will stop there and retake the campaign to add more scenarios later. Hope u enjoy it. Let me know anything u may want to tell me about the camp.

Post #: 6
- 10/29/2001 11:25:00 PM   
sebagonzalez

29 OCTOBER 2001.
Instead of first starting with the Group West Crete Campaing i will just do first a scenario, the historical taking of Maleme Airport. then i will use the same map to start a campaign but with the player buying and dropping it´s forces in any place he thinks it would be better. I am working on it now so it will probalby be published later today or tomorrow. Hope u enjoy it, it will be in english language in the english section of our site :
http://spwaw.tripod.com/englishsection

Post #: 7
- 10/30/2001 12:42:00 AM   
sebagonzalez

this is the link. i saw the above one was broken. http://spwaw.tripod.com/englishsection.htm

Post #: 8
- 11/1/2001 3:33:00 AM   
Secapra

Can only get 8 k download from your website.Is there a problem.

Secapra

Post #: 9
- 11/1/2001 5:46:00 AM   
sebagonzalez

Maybe u r doing something wrong. The GD scenario is 60 Kb and the Maleme one 40kb. Try disabling any download manager yu have, but i tried with DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR and works fine. If still have problems after trying this just post it here

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Shareing Scenarios and campaigns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI