Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Lil' teaser for everyone..........

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Lil' teaser for everyone.......... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Lil' teaser for everyone.......... - 11/26/2001 2:27:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear All, Sorry I have not been on the forums as much. All of us over
here have been slammed ) Some info for all of you that are interested in our work, our
participation on the forums and our SPWAW scenes. I have a LIL' teaser from our studio. Enjoy!!!!! This is our Waffen SS Tiger Tank that will appear on the SPWAW splash
screen that will accompany our 3-D mod!!! The tank itself is really starting to look pretty. This monster will also appear in our 3-D video game "Armored Alliance". I hope everyone enjoys this shot! Our conversion of SPWAW is coming along as slow as mud through an oil filter, but it is still going Most of the small units, AT guns
and other such weapons have been rendered, and converted into that gawdawful 256 format.

Also, we are reworking our interface that everyone saw on the forums a few months ago. We wanted to repaint some of the textures, and tweak
the animations for the interface itself! I hope to have some advanced renderings by the end of the week of this tank and I will update all the dedicated SPWAW gamers about our rebuild as more information becomes available Sincerely and best wishes,
Mike Sansone, Pres. Eclipse Graphics

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."
Post #: 1
- 11/27/2001 5:01:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Looks great Chief! I'm glad you are keeping this project going....WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Chief Wiggum)
Post #: 2
- 11/27/2001 8:22:00 AM   
Don Doom

Hi Chief.
If that is the tiger1 turrent is there going to be a demarkation between the turrent and the personal effects basket on the back. Just askin looks good so far.
don

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

Post #: 3
- 11/27/2001 11:31:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear WB and Don, Firstly, HI WILD BILL!! How are you buddy!! Secondly, to answer your question Don, I don't know how much we can add. Since this will be in our "Armored Alliance" video game, we have to keep the poly's down. I would like you to call our studio if possible, and I have sent you an email with my phone number. . As promised, I will keep everyone updated on our 3-D mod for SPWAW.!!!
Sincerely and best wishes,
Mike Sansone, Pres.Eclipse Graphics

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Lil' teaser for everyone.......... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI