Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anyone with Website interested in posting SP3 Moderna?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyone with Website interested in posting SP3 Moderna? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone with Website interested in posting SP3 Moderna? - 12/6/2001 12:32:00 AM   
Warhorse

Hello folks, There has recently been a few folk interested in SP3:Moderna, which, appears to be unavailable anymore. I have this mod, but it will require quite a few zip files to present this to the public. I don't mind taking the time to mail these out..once!! Would anyone of our support sites, be generous enough to offer to 'hold' the files on their site for everyone to download? The files will be all the LBM's, all the vehicle shp's, the KOB's, and possibly the exe, and scenario's. I think they may have redone some of the sounds, but not positive, and since cooledit won't play mel. files for me, I can't tell, sorry! Not sure of the total mb size we are talking here, but most full SP games were 30mb. or less, and this isn't all the files, so it will be less. Anyone who did want these files, should any party offer to 'carry' them, would have to already own SP3 to use them. I will not privately mail these out, as it will take too long for me to sit on-line for many people to receive these files, one on one, sorry! I don't have a website, and don't have the time or know-how to make a website, or ftp, or whatever, so I can't do this myself, TIA guys/gals!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Post #: 1
- 12/6/2001 6:24:00 AM   
Alby

My cool 95 plays, converts to Wav, copies, pastes no problem.
Are you sure you got the settings correct, single 8 bit mono ect ect....things have to be set perfect for mel files.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 2
- 12/6/2001 6:56:00 AM   
Warhorse

quote:

Originally posted by Alby:
My cool 95 plays, converts to Wav, copies, pastes no problem.
Are you sure you got the settings correct, single 8 bit mono ect ect....things have to be set perfect for mel files.

Yeah, cool 95 works great, unfortunately I lost that with my old hard drive, now all that's available is cooledit pro, no-go!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 3
- 12/6/2001 9:23:00 PM   
Warhorse

Alby, I was able to find a site that still hosted cool95!! All is well again!! It appears the sounds ARE updated in moderna....

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 4
- 12/7/2001 8:50:00 AM   
Alby

Good deal, I was gonna send it to you, but you found it, cool, did you ever get those sounds I converted? I sent to your email.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 5
- 12/10/2001 6:26:00 AM   
Bonzo

Hi Warhorse, Did you find a website home for this yet? If not I have space on Tripod I can store this.

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 6
- 12/10/2001 9:19:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

Make sure you get permission from Ilja...

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 7
- 12/11/2001 8:41:00 AM   
MacCready

Where is Ilja? Has he fallen off the face of the earth,or is he as depressed as me at the state of modern tactical computer wargaming.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 8
- 12/11/2001 12:01:00 PM   
Bonzo

I don't want to step on any toes, but stand ready to put Moderna on line if you all can get the necessary ducks in a row. Formost is the need for Ilja to want this to happen. If Ilja no happy, project no go.

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 9
- 12/11/2001 9:35:00 PM   
Warhorse

Bonzo, thanks for the offer, and yes, of course I need to find out from him if it's ok!! That brings me to the next little question, where is he???!! It's a shame, but seems quite a few games mods, like John Bartrams mod WW3 for Talonsoft, got lost in server wars!! I was happy to oblige John by uploading the zip file to him, foirtunately with an 80gb hd, I can save all my downloads!! Ilja, where are you??!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 10
- 12/11/2001 9:50:00 PM   
David Heath

I let him a note and will also host on Matrix if he wants. I let everyone knows when he gets back.

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 11
- 12/12/2001 12:45:00 AM   
Warhorse

Great!! Thanks a lot, Chief!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyone with Website interested in posting SP3 Moderna? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI