Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MC-W ordered ... but Matrix store question...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MC-W ordered ... but Matrix store question... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MC-W ordered ... but Matrix store question... - 12/11/2001 11:55:00 PM   
mao

I have just ordered MC-W and I have a pre-order for MCLV in the system. My questions are: 1. Is there any way the orders can be combined so the orders ship together? 2. If that's possible, who should I contact to make it happen? My orders are MTX50652 and MTX51723

Post #: 1
- 12/12/2001 12:32:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Hi. Me too want to know... I pre-ordered MCLV... And I want to know if I order now (before shipping Lost Victories) the MC-W if the two CD's can be shipped together... saving shipping costs, too. Thanks in advance.

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 2
- 12/12/2001 12:37:00 AM   
rich12545

Ditto. I pre-ordered LV and just ordered W. Please let us know if they can be shipped together.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 3
- 12/12/2001 8:46:00 AM   
rlc27

Me, too, same as above.

"They couldn't hit an elephant from this dist--"

--John Sedgwick, failing to reduce suppression during the Battle of the Wilderness, U.S. Civil War.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 4
- 12/12/2001 9:22:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

IF you order more than one thing, they should ship together.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 5
- 12/13/2001 5:08:00 AM   
BAR

Don't expect too much satisfaction from the people at the store. Imo, it is the weakest link of the company. I called 2 weeks ago about having my North Africa disk sent separately rather than wait for LV, and was bumped to 2 different people, the last of which could not comprehend that I did not wist to wait any longer for a disk that I had ordered 2 months ago, He finally seemed to understand me and said that it would be shipped; stil waiting. Now that Watchtower is out I did the same as the rest of us and ordered that as well, but will have to pay another $10 to have that one shipped sep. as well. No one at the order line can help, they suggest that I call the main number(who I called the first time) and maybe they can help. Will let you know how I make out. There must be an easier way for this to happen.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 6
- 12/13/2001 9:42:00 AM   
Kiwi

You guys have a problem. I am still waiting here in NZ for my preordered MCNA and am starting to get a little impatient as it has been at Chips and Bits for months and they always got my games to me in a few days with good postage rates. Guy

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 7
- 12/13/2001 1:34:00 PM   
Matrix Support

Hi Guys
My Name is Daniel Heath and I help run the Help desk and store here at Matrix Games. I saw the complaints and will be looking into these issues. Happy Holidays from Matrix Games!

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 8
- 12/13/2001 1:53:00 PM   
rlc27

Hooray! Someone's on it. It always makes me sad to see something negative about Matrix because of all the good things they do. I'm not faulting complainers, who definitely have legitimate issues. Guess I just want everything to work perfectly all the time. Hope you guys get your MCNA.

--John Sedgwick, failing to reduce suppression during the Battle of the Wilderness, U.S. Civil War.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 9
- 12/13/2001 3:02:00 PM   
Kiwi

I acknowlege the countless hours of pleasure I have had from SPWAW and that is why I believe I have been patient and restrained so far. I have read Manstein's book "Lost Victories" recently and just want to continue my journey with Matrix and contribute to their viability and continuing existance.
Guy.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 10
- 12/13/2001 10:55:00 PM   
David Heath

Hi Everyone Just as a side note I am sorry we can not combined orders. Also the MCLV may ship as early as next week if the printer gets lucky. The companies sales line is nothing but operators that can take orders nothing more. They can not help any any other way. The fact is this is not the first time they promised to help someone and just drop it. I think we need to maybe change services. If you have a problem with a billing or shipping issues YOU MUST use the help desk.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 11
- 12/14/2001 9:08:00 AM   
BAR

Hi all - bummer about not combining orders, but if my MCLV and MCNA ship sooner I will gladly eat the $10 for shipping of Watchtower. Just a question about Daniel Heath. I received a private message from him earlier today offering to help resolve my probs and asked for order #'s and my billing info. As above he states that he works at the help desk, but his account was just created this month. I am leary about sending any info thru e-mail, particularly billing info, and then got to wondering if he really works for Matrix or not. Call me paranoid, and if I am wrong I apologize to Daniel, but is he really a Matrix emp? Are Dan and David related? Take care all - Joe

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 12
- 12/14/2001 12:24:00 PM   
David Heath

Hi Daniel is my younger brother and he part of the help desk. I was on my cell phone and we just got a new PC, could not remember if account information so I told him just to make a new account. Daniel and I tried to merge the orders and it did not work. So today I posted the message. Sorry we worried you.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 13
- 12/14/2001 1:40:00 PM   
rlc27

Nice to see that you've got something of a family business going there. Well, maybe not quite, but it's still good to know that sometimes brothers still work in the same company.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 14
- 12/14/2001 8:46:00 PM   
David Heath

My brother Not a real wargamer yet but he is learning and I must say that I never could have done this without his help he has been a BIG reason we have got this far.

(in reply to mao)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MC-W ordered ... but Matrix store question... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI