Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Trouble in North Africa ... Help!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Trouble in North Africa ... Help! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trouble in North Africa ... Help! - 12/17/2001 1:05:00 AM   
Don Eddins

My North African Campaign has run flawlessly since I installed it. No Yugo bug ... Nothing. Until, that is, April 9, 1941. After I finished the preceding node, I selected the default scenario and the game appeared to be loading a lot of OOB files. Then, when I hit "continue", I was dumped back to the desktop. Several more attempts resulted in either being dumped back to the desk top, or to the opening Steel Panthers screen, except that the colors look like a bad acid trip (giving away my age, there). I was still running 6.1 and I haven't made any mods whatsoever. Solitaire and PBEM appear to work OK. Anybody else ever encounter this? Any thoughts about how to get around it? I guess at worst, I can start Lost Victories without feeling guilty about not finishing North Africa

Post #: 1
- 12/17/2001 5:22:00 AM   
BryanMelvin

Here is something that anyone playing the Mega Campaigns can do. Go into the MaegaCampaign folder's Save sub directory and copy the saves of the game to another folder. You can rename these too like 1-BattleLV, so that if your game does lock up - you can go back and replay another option!

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Trouble in North Africa ... Help! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI