Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Altruist Apply Here!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Altruist Apply Here! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Altruist Apply Here! - 7/4/2004 6:02:30 AM   
AlbA

After 3 days of dealing with DR on the phone and by email, it seems that their system has a few "flaws" which exempt some people from participating in the fun which is buying WitP in the UK.

I'm making a plea to any nice person here who would accept an upfront Paypal payment from me and then purchase a DD WitP for me to dload.

I'm at my wit's end!
Post #: 1
RE: Altruist Apply Here! - 7/4/2004 12:43:05 PM   
Pascal_slith

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlbA

After 3 days of dealing with DR on the phone and by email, it seems that their system has a few "flaws" which exempt some people from participating in the fun which is buying WitP in the UK.

I'm making a plea to any nice person here who would accept an upfront Paypal payment from me and then purchase a DD WitP for me to dload.

I'm at my wit's end!

What kind of connection do you have? I'm in Switzerland and have cable modem. I downloaded everything just fine in 2hrs. and 15 mins.

So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

(in reply to AlbA)
Post #: 2
RE: Altruist Apply Here! - 7/4/2004 3:47:15 PM   
AlbA

A MASSIVE thanks to 52nd Lowland who took pity on a fellow Scot and came to my assistance. Many thanks also to Kev_uk who offered me the same almost simultaneously. Sirs, you are both gentlemen!!

My 3 day, incredibly frustrating quest with DR is all but over but here's a head's up to anyone else in the UK attempting to purchase using Switch. Make sure you use a reputable bank and not some Mickey Mouse, fly-by-night organisation like the one I use. Even though they can hoodwink Business Week, quite obviously Digital River are right and even now I'm wondering like they did, "Is the Royal Bank of Scotland" a "real" bank.

Now I feel like starting a war...

(in reply to Pascal_slith)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Altruist Apply Here! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI