Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question/Suggestion

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Question/Suggestion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question/Suggestion - 7/9/2004 12:21:01 PM   
I Earl

Are there any plans to develop a game using the WITP engine but based in Europe?

Something along the lines of this fine game but covering the Atlantic and maybe all the way over to include the russian front, and from the Artic down to the Med. It could start with the invasion of Poland and run to 45.

For naval action you would have the obvious battle of the atlantic and its convoy system but you would also have all the action in the med as well as commerce raiders.

Land action would be based on Russia, North Africa and the Western Front.

Air action you would have the Battle of Britian, Russia and all the Allied bombing over Germany.

I do feel that this would be a winner and the sort of thing that gamers are waiting for.
You could even bolt it on to WITP and cover the whole planet and see who could conquer it.

Me for ruler!
Post #: 1
RE: Question/Suggestion - 7/9/2004 12:24:02 PM   
von Murrin

There's lots of talk about a Med game. I'm sure Raver will show up any minute to fill you in on all the wonder and excitement of it.

I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!

(in reply to I Earl)
Post #: 2
RE: Question/Suggestion - 7/9/2004 1:58:51 PM   
Adnan Meshuggi

Hi,

they said they had decided to make a mediteran UV (?) kind of battle, propably as a test to WW2, the ETO (but maybe they just train a little bit with Eastfront...

Don't tickle yourself with some moralist crap thinking we have some sort of obligation to help these people. We're there for our self-interest, and anything we do to be 'nice' should be considered a courtesy dweebespit

(in reply to I Earl)
Post #: 3
RE: Question/Suggestion - 7/10/2004 11:21:54 AM   
I Earl

Hmmmm.....a Med UV?

Sounds interesting. But i would still like to see something of a cross between WITP and the old Second Front/Western Front and BOTR

(in reply to Adnan Meshuggi)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Question/Suggestion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI