Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Mailing Packages

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Matrix Mailing Packages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Mailing Packages - 1/10/2002 3:20:00 AM   
Al Boone

I received my Watchtower CD today. Unfortunately, it was broken in half, due to UPS and the soft package mailer used by Matrix. This did not happen with MCNA or MCLV, since I ordered a Tee shirt and mug respectively with them and they were shipped in a box. So, if you want shipping security, order something bulky with the CD, because the CD soft mailers do not appear to travel well with UPS. Looks like I have another long wait... Thank God for MCNA and MCLV until the matter is resolved.

Post #: 1
- 1/10/2002 4:33:00 AM   
richmonder

You would think that for $8+ they could ship some small items like that across country. Wow. Kills me. Used to be a mechanic and I would order special import parts from CA. A $25 shipping rate for some heavy honkin' suspension springs. Fair enough. And $8 for two CD's - amazing. Should have ordered a M1 Abrams for another $30 of shipping.

Respectfully,
Richmonder
(formerly Gen. Richmond)

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 2
- 1/10/2002 5:04:00 AM   
BlitzSS

My CD arrived yesterday too, and it was intact, but I was worried because the thin cardboard envelope looked as if it was run over by the UPS truck.

"Nuts"

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 3
- 1/10/2002 4:18:00 PM   
David Heath

Hi Al Sorry you had a broken CD. Please email me your MTX number and I will get a replacement to you. Also so everyone else knows all other Matrix Games games will only be in DVD Cases.

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 4
- 1/11/2002 6:02:00 PM   
Kiwi

Would you consider doing the same for my pre-ordered MCNA that hasn't got to me. Guy. I have pasted my latest irritable posting below Querying the staffwork at the Matrix email help. I ask this as things seem to have ground to a halt with sorting out the non-arrival of my pre-ordered MCNA. There have been 2 spurts of activity from Daniel Heath since I first raised this matter in October both of which have fizzled out. It is reasonably clear from the USPS tracking info and from report from other NewZealand gamers that my game went to The Netherlands instead of New Zealand due to a mix up with the country letter codes between Matrix and UPS. Because I live in Blenhem which has an equivalent in the Low Countries I believe it got far enough through the system that someone there has signed for it.
It is also regretfull that both spurts of email activity were prompted by posts on the group here and not from my emails. So you fellow gamers who have had postage problem with the latest MCs. It could be worse. I really just want my game so I can continue my journey with Matrix and support them further financially by buying the other MCs. Guy Gardiner.

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 5
- 1/12/2002 12:59:00 AM   
scimitar

quote:

Originally posted by David Heath:
Hi Al Also so everyone else knows all other Matrix Games games will only be in DVD Cases.
Excellent idea. Good resistence for transport, and take less place than traditional boxes...

Pour une dent toute la gueule!

(in reply to Al Boone)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Matrix Mailing Packages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI