Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Strange scenario score

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Strange scenario score Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Strange scenario score - 1/17/2002 7:02:00 PM   
chpo

I played one of the early scenarios, "Mice vs Marshall", and did well. I managed to completely rout the russians and inflicted casualities of all 54 AFV:s and some 430 men while only losing 11 AFV:s and 87 men. Of course I held all the victory hexes at the end. If there ever was a decisive victory, this should be it. However, the final score was a draw?! The score was given as some 6000 vs 5000 pts. As far as I could see, there was no victory hex with a number of points/turn, all awarded 50 pts at the end of the battle. The SPWaW version is 6.1 Where did all those points come from for the AIP's?

Electronic soldiers leave no electronic widows
Post #: 1
These mice are trickier than we thought! - 1/29/2003 2:00:41 PM   
werderwayne

The same thing happened to me! I totalled my losses and the Soviet losses and got 6604:481. When I add in the 1150 points for the objectives, I got a score of 7754:481, yet the game said it was a draw with a score of about 5200-2700.

-WW

(in reply to chpo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Strange scenario score Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI