Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support >> PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/15/2004 6:57:30 PM   
Longstreet_slith

Well, still no anwer from anyone on the status of the second patch. Would someone from Matrix please, please provide us with an update on when we might expect to see this?

PLEASE...

Thanks,
Longstreet
Post #: 1
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/22/2004 3:39:39 AM   
LaFey

Yes - some news would be quite welcome.

(in reply to Longstreet_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/22/2004 5:33:21 AM   
#Vassago

Looks like this is getting to be a habit from Matrix Games....

What kinda bother me here is Matrix Games just released a patch for Shatterstar...

Shouldn't Matrix Games concentrate on making their currently released...AND PAID FOR products working properly before trying to sell new games...because right now, I bought Cotd and SPWAW, both are in a great need for a patch, and Matrix Games is not going to see another penny from me if they don't fix these two games.

Somehow, I don't think I am the only one in that line of thoughts. Companies have to sell new products to survive, but companies giving poor support for already existing products are bound to go bankrupt because they won't be selling that much new products...1 unsatified customer tells to 12 other people, 1 satisfied customer tells to 3 people...marketing 101...

(in reply to Longstreet_slith)
Post #: 3
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/23/2004 4:29:28 AM   
LaFey

quote:

Somehow, I don't think I am the only one in that line of thoughts.

You aren't.

(in reply to #Vassago)
Post #: 4
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/23/2004 8:45:23 AM   
Jonathan Palfrey

I imagine that Matrix is waiting on Frank Hunter, who seems to have completely disappeared for the summer. His Web site remains down and I haven't seen any messages from him.

Everyone's entitled to a holiday now and then, but it's common practice to leave a notice somewhere saying, "I'll be on holiday from this date to that date", just so that people know what's going on.

(in reply to #Vassago)
Post #: 5
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/23/2004 3:17:24 PM   
benpark

This game languishes on my HD until the next patch. Too bad. At least I have WitP to play...

"Fear is a darkroom where the devil develops his negatives" Gary Busey

(in reply to Jonathan Palfrey)
Post #: 6
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/25/2004 7:55:21 PM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

We are adding some staff to help speed up the process. I would say this week looking pretty good.

David

(in reply to benpark)
Post #: 7
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/26/2004 11:15:15 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: #Vassago

What kinda bother me here is Matrix Games just released a patch for Shatterstar...

Shouldn't Matrix Games concentrate on making their currently released...AND PAID FOR products working properly before trying to sell new games...because right now, I bought Cotd and SPWAW, both are in a great need for a patch, and Matrix Games is not going to see another penny from me if they don't fix these two games.

Hi, there are no ressources split between the two projects "Starshatter" and "COTD". Both have their own development team and own set of betatesters.

(in reply to #Vassago)
Post #: 8
RE: PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... - 7/26/2004 5:36:43 PM   
Longstreet_slith

Hi David,

Great news!!

Thanks for providing us with an update.

Regards,
Longstreet

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support >> PLEASE provide us with a status report on the patch... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI