Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Your Last Chance for Mega Campaign Desert Fox!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Your Last Chance for Mega Campaign Desert Fox! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Your Last Chance for Mega Campaign Desert Fox! - 1/18/2002 10:18:00 AM   
Wild Bill

A little less than one hundred copies of Mega Campaign Desert Fox remain at Matrix Games HQ. When those are gone, there will not be anymore. Orders for MC-DF are coming in every day. I don't know how quickly this limited supply will run out. Don't let twinges of regret bug you later. If you want a top-notch gaming experience being a part of Rommel's DAK in some of the wildest battles imaginable, you'd bettr act now. When they are gone, they are GONE. Enough said. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 1/18/2002 3:13:00 PM   
Kiwi

Please ask David and Daniel to keep one aside to replace the pre-ordered copy I am still looking forward (waiting for) to. Guy.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 1/18/2002 4:43:00 PM   
scimitar

When the last ones will be sold, why not to create a downloadable version?

Pour une dent toute la gueule!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 1/18/2002 8:03:00 PM   
ruxius

Sorry for writing here ..
I have already bought Desert Storm long time ago..is there a place where I can find any eventually new patch ?
Thank you !

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 1/19/2002 3:41:00 AM   
slehtine

Do not hesitate, buy it! It is great expansion to this game. -Sasa

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 1/19/2002 4:01:00 AM   
RichardTheFirst

quote:

Originally posted by scimitar:
When the last ones will be sold, why not to create a downloadable version?

BRAVO. I second that motion

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 1/19/2002 7:35:00 AM   
DataKing

Greetings and salutations, Thanks for the heads-up Bill. I've been meaning to pick one of these up for a while now...just call me forgetful.

"Welcome to the human race." -Snake Pliskin

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
- 1/19/2002 10:35:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Kiwi, write the helpdesk at once and remind them of their commitment to you. Here is the URL. Send them a note today/tonight. I'm not sure what it is where you are in the great down under. http://www.matrixgames.com/store/help.asp This is important. Let me know how this comes out. Thanks for the postive statements about DF. I've played it through six times now and still have fun...WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 8
- 1/22/2002 12:29:00 AM   
Phil Buster

I disagree with the motion of a downloadable version of Dessert Fox. Matrix found us (I mean all of us, the SPWAW fans) initially reluctant to buy the Megacampaigns so the efforts of its development didn´t seemed to be satisfied by the sellings. There are another two MC disks for sale now and future Megacampaigns are questioned. I don´t we should ask for more free downloadings. Although I got SPWAW by a download myself, I find it was a present good enough for me. BUY THE MCs!!! Support this crew and enjoy wargaming,... but pay it sometimes.

Eusko gudariak gara Euskadi azkatzeko. Gerturi daukagu odola bere aldez emateko.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 9
- 1/22/2002 5:01:00 AM   
Mumdaan

quote:

. I don´t we should ask for more free downloadings. Although I got SPWAW by a download myself, I find it was a present good enough for me. BUY THE MCs!!! Support this crew and enjoy wargaming,... but pay it sometimes.
I don't think anyone was asking for "free"
MC downloads.. More like, pay for the MC, get a password or something to get the file as a download. It could even be in the form of an ISO ready to burn to CD-R.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 10
- 1/22/2002 6:11:00 AM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

A Mega Campaign will be a badge of honour hopefully. I will be disappointed if it becomes downloadable, no disgusted.
it would be a betrayal of all those that purchased one. I dont have one yet, and if I miss out I missed my chance honestly (and will have to live with it). If one becomes downloadable you can dang well bet sales will die. Who would buy what they can get for free. And yes, I know some will say they meant "paid download". I hope Matrix doesnt waste any tme trying to make that notion work. If we want the cd we should purchase it or deal with not having it. I have Lost Victories under way to me. And its going to hurt my wallet regardless to some extent. Time to make choices I guess. Do I need to have any choclate this month? All comes down to how much I want Lost Victories eh. Heres to Matrix boxing up each and every Mega Campaign cd and putting them in the mail. Each sale gets them one step closer to being able to polish off Combat Leader (software developement costs money as we all know)

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
- 1/25/2002 5:34:00 AM   
MarkFroio

Soon to be on e-bay for hundreds of dollars.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Your Last Chance for Mega Campaign Desert Fox! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI