Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for yet another new bitch.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for yet another new bitch. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 4:02:56 PM   
Luskan

Well, my newest bitch got a bit overwhelmed with the size of the game and the nastiness of my first turn. For the record, it was about 60% perfect - and since I've now got my production version of the game (!) I'm hoping to get the next one up to about 75% perfect.

So, just to reiterate:

The Situation: I am a nasty evil beta tester just looking for some new meat. I have room for 1 more PBEM - and there will be no quitting, no whining and lots of slagging off and lying. Psychops are definitely on. Would prefer a nasty UV vet for my opponent, but am willing to crucify amateurs because I'm that sort of guy.

The Deal: At least 1 if not 2 turns every 24 hours, no matter what time zone you are in, plus whatever extras we can manage on weekends. Be aware, if I AM kicking your ass mercilessly, then I'm probably going to record it in the immortality of the AAR forum (forum hacker notwithstanding).

The Setup:
FOW on, Jap sub doctrine off, allied damage on, auto build at start off, auto accept replacements on, auto sub ops on, extremely variable reinforcement, Jap surprise on, vary first turn.

The rules: Same as all my other Pbem house rules.

1. As the jap player I will port attack PH on turn 1, no where else, although bombardments, invasions, and hitting airfields are all fair game.

2. As the allied player on turn 1 you will not enter ANY orders to ANYTHING to simulate my achieving surprise, except if you want to move your CVs which is ok. (So no creating tfs, no orders in china, no tweaking the cap over PH, no pacific fleet NOT being in PH on turn 1 - You get to do all that on turn 2 after I've had my freebie).

You'll be sending your first turn straight back basically once you move your cvs, and then I'll send turn 2 straight back straight away (is set up so I probably don't have to do anything turn 2). Then you can spend hours as the allies trying to figure out what to do.

My extra new experimental (and possibly sucky) first turn is all designed but since I deleted all my templates when I changed WITP versions last, it might go back to really sucky.

Email Luskan1@iprimus.com.au if this sounds like you with what save game slots are free, and be sure to post here that you got in first otherwise I'll get dozens of requests for people wantnig my pure aussie blood.

Also, any of my previous UV opponents that are up to date and ready to have a bash should let me know too!

With dancing Bananas and Storm Troopers who needs BBs?
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 4:34:57 PM   
52nd Lowland

Theres nothing like being totally humilated on the internet so ill volunteer as the guinea pig for your evil experiments to defeat the democratic powers.....

The challenge has been accepted by Luskan..

< Message edited by 52nd Lowland -- 7/26/2004 3:02:05 PM >

(in reply to Luskan)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 5:07:49 PM   
Luskan

Doesn't take long! Got my game.

With dancing Bananas and Storm Troopers who needs BBs?

(in reply to 52nd Lowland)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 5:21:20 PM   
52nd Lowland

No imperial stormtroopers allowed im afraid....
quote:

ORIGINAL: Luskan

Doesn't take long! Got my game.

(in reply to Luskan)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 5:29:08 PM   
Admiral DadMan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Luskan

Well, my newest bitch got a bit overwhelmed with the size of the game and the nastiness of my first turn. For the record, it was about 60% perfect - and since I've now got my production version of the game (!) I'm hoping to get the next one up to about 75% perfect.

So, just to reiterate:

The Situation: I am a nasty evil beta tester just looking for some new meat. I have room for 1 more PBEM - and there will be no quitting, no whining and lots of slagging off and lying. Psychops are definitely on. Would prefer a nasty UV vet for my opponent, but am willing to crucify amateurs because I'm that sort of guy.

The Deal: At least 1 if not 2 turns every 24 hours, no matter what time zone you are in, plus whatever extras we can manage on weekends. Be aware, if I AM kicking your ass mercilessly, then I'm probably going to record it in the immortality of the AAR forum (forum hacker notwithstanding).

The Setup:
FOW on, Jap sub doctrine off, allied damage on, auto build at start off, auto accept replacements on, auto sub ops on, extremely variable reinforcement, Jap surprise on, vary first turn.

The rules: Same as all my other Pbem house rules.

1. As the jap player I will port attack PH on turn 1, no where else, although bombardments, invasions, and hitting airfields are all fair game.

2. As the allied player on turn 1 you will not enter ANY orders to ANYTHING to simulate my achieving surprise, except if you want to move your CVs which is ok. (So no creating tfs, no orders in china, no tweaking the cap over PH, no pacific fleet NOT being in PH on turn 1 - You get to do all that on turn 2 after I've had my freebie).

You'll be sending your first turn straight back basically once you move your cvs, and then I'll send turn 2 straight back straight away (is set up so I probably don't have to do anything turn 2). Then you can spend hours as the allies trying to figure out what to do.

My extra new experimental (and possibly sucky) first turn is all designed but since I deleted all my templates when I changed WITP versions last, it might go back to really sucky.

Email Luskan1@iprimus.com.au if this sounds like you with what save game slots are free, and be sure to post here that you got in first otherwise I'll get dozens of requests for people wantnig my pure aussie blood.

Also, any of my previous UV opponents that are up to date and ready to have a bash should let me know too!

When your next vic-- opponent drops out, give me a jingle.

Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
(\../)
(O.o)
(> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to Luskan)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 5:36:04 PM   
52nd Lowland

Sorry there will be no dropping out of this one,us Scots fight to the end...and thats just to get to the bar before closing time.

(in reply to Admiral DadMan)
Post #: 6
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/26/2004 6:35:47 PM   
andytimtim

ill be cheering 52nd on this one!!!!!

(in reply to 52nd Lowland)
Post #: 7
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/27/2004 1:47:03 AM   
SunDevil_MatrixForum

52nd watch out for the banana in the tailpipe trick.

(in reply to andytimtim)
Post #: 8
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/27/2004 1:57:31 AM   
52nd Lowland

No he tried to stick the entire banana tree in the exhaust pipe..a bit too obvious

(in reply to SunDevil_MatrixForum)
Post #: 9
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/27/2004 3:18:49 AM   
Point Luck

I can agree to your terms. I'm good for at least one turn a day and a couple of planned marathron weekends a month.

Tell you what the first slot you have open.

Try me

I would like to get some of my subs moved around on 1st turn in addition to my carriers, if you think it won't distract you from your well laid plans.

(in reply to Luskan)
Post #: 10
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/27/2004 5:00:02 AM   
SunDevil_MatrixForum

Luskan is also a proud father of a couple of tar babys from some other PBEM games, but they all want a little sister so 52nd good luck.

(in reply to Point Luck)
Post #: 11
RE: Looking for yet another new bitch. - 7/27/2004 7:34:40 AM   
52nd Lowland

As long as there is no feathering...like the smell of tar

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by 52nd Lowland -- 7/27/2004 5:35:18 AM >

(in reply to SunDevil_MatrixForum)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for yet another new bitch. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI