Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lost victories

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Lost victories Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost victories - 1/20/2002 10:53:00 PM   
toundra

If you like tanks battles (3th & 5th battles for me)you should like this mega campaign, the tanks battle are simply awesome!
I am playing with v7.0 and bellieve me the T34/KV1
SCARE ME! when you have no 88 guns to kill them
right now i am in a middle of the biggest tank battle i ever played in SP.
If i am here this is just to see the answers about the waiting for players to synchro! =/
i hope the game is not lost... will see. [ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Toundra ]

Post #: 1
- 1/21/2002 12:10:00 AM   
peter hellman

Yes! I like especially tank battles. Just about to start my third one. Let's see if I'll have them here.

"If you want to live in peace, you have to prepare for war" - Adolf Ehrnrooth

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 2
- 1/21/2002 12:45:00 AM   
Supervisor

The sync issue is a bug in version 7.0 they are beta testing 7.1 to resolve this issue along with some others.

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 3
- 1/21/2002 1:33:00 AM   
Grumble

Yeah, I had launched a flanking counterattack, thereby hitting the Sov's on three sides, with their vehicles starting to retreat, then the infamous "waiting to sync" message and timer came up..damn.

"...these go up to eleven."
Nigel Tufnel

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 4
- 1/21/2002 1:56:00 AM   
Bing

quote:

Originally posted by Grumble:
Yeah, I had launched a flanking counterattack, thereby hitting the Sov's on three sides, with their vehicles starting to retreat, then the infamous "waiting to sync" message and timer came up..damn.
Is the sync problem confined to Mega Camps? Or has it been found when playing the regular campaigns under official v7.0? (I'm up to the 4th battle in Bill's U2R under v7.0 and nothing like this has happened ... yet.) Has it been seen in stand alone scenarios? Here again, I haven't had the problem. If this has been covered before please excuse. Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 5
- 1/21/2002 2:51:00 AM   
Voriax

Howdy If you like tank battles go to the SCenario Depot and get the 'North of Psel' scenario. I had some sweaty moments when I realized that suddendly there was about 100 T-34's and KV-1's on map..and I had mostly Pz III's and IV's. Good scenario although it needs some updating to 7.x standard. Namely the aircrafts need to be fixed but when you have only 4 Stukas instead of dozen aircraft that only adds to the difficulty. Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 6
- 1/21/2002 3:12:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

The 7.1 patch so far has banished the synch bug. If you have emailed me for it and not gotten it please email me again. The scenario design for LV started quite a while before v7, so it would be difficult to redo all the scenarios to v7.1 The game was tested using v7, but done under v5 and 6.

(in reply to toundra)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Lost victories Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI