Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Russian Steel - The Campaign Collective needs you

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Russian Steel - The Campaign Collective needs you Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Russian Steel - The Campaign Collective needs you - 1/24/2002 9:22:00 AM   
darroch

The Campaign Collective is a group of players who are collaborating on the design of a new campaign game featuring a Soviet battlegroup and starting on June 23rd, 1941. We currently are finishing 34+ battles through January 1943 and our vision is the get to Berlin - but first things first. We need four beta testers to play through the first three battles within the next 30 days and provide detailed feedback on their games. I will send you the first 5 battles but we only need you to test the first 3 in order to finalize our approach. However, we hope you'll get hooked and play all 34 as they are rolled out. With your help beta testing, I can finalize the campaign game framework and begin issuing sets of 8 battles (to keep download hassles minimized) - release of the first 8 battles is planned for March 5th and we hope to have the first 34 done by June 22nd, 2002 - 61 years later. We welcome designers of any level of experience. This project depends on volunteers. There are a few more battles that need to be designed and there's always room for an extra or two. Contact me at brad.darroch@trw.com and let me know if you want to beta test or design. There are some very good battles in here - ever wonder if you would have survived Stalingrad as a Russian tank commander? Here's your chance to find out...Your doom awaits you at Mamaeyev Kurgan...

Post #: 1
- 1/24/2002 2:46:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

That's bad news Of course I can understand that it takes a lot of time to finish the campaign, but 61 yearslater

(in reply to darroch)
Post #: 2
- 1/25/2002 4:25:00 AM   
darroch

Well, we had an aggressive schedule but the problem was we first had to invent computers and then the Internet! Not many people realize that all of the advances in Information Technology were made in support of SPWAW 7.1! The rest is gratuitous.

(in reply to darroch)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Russian Steel - The Campaign Collective needs you Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI