Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Black Brigade Series Complete

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Black Brigade Series Complete Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black Brigade Series Complete - 1/30/2002 12:43:00 AM   
Redleg

Finally have Black Brigade 5: Breakout to Hungary finished. Plays quickly - about 20 minutes or so. The portion of the brigade in Lwow have surrendered. Other units are moving East even though it has been reported that the Soviets are moving into the country. Some of the brigade attempt to fight their way out to Hungary. This is where you come in. The remnants of the Brigade need a leader to execute the breakout. If you want to try it, email
artifice@fireserve.net
and I shall send it. Please specify "Black Brigade 5" so you get the correct scenario.

Post #: 1
- 1/30/2002 4:17:00 AM   
kkb66

Redleg,
Send it out my way scenarios 4 and 5 if you would please. (kenkbaran@aol.com) I have played the first one and it has given me some input as to how to best fashion the scenarios to be both historical and entertaining.
I'll keep the board posted as to when my first 10th Mech. scenario is ready to be tested...that way I can take any input and re-vamp and fine tune it and the other scenarios.
Keep us posted on the progress of your short French 1940 Campaign...sounds very promising.

An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

(in reply to Redleg)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Black Brigade Series Complete Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI