Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Meeting Commitments

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Meeting Commitments Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Meeting Commitments - 1/30/2002 8:43:00 AM   
Don Eddins

I am concerned to read that Desert Fox is sold out. I'm glad that Matrix was able to sell all it had, but ... there are a few players out there whose orders for DF have not yet been fulfilled. What happens to them? On behalf of one of them, I have made three inquiries to the Help Desk over the past weeks and have not yet received any indication of anything happening. Actually this concerned a European player who ordered all three mega-campaigns but received an empty envelope. He is owed something. This is, however, not intended as a slam at Matrix who has done more for this community than any other company I am aware of. It's just a matter of meeting commitments to those players who are trying to support them by buying their products.

Post #: 1
- 1/30/2002 8:48:00 AM   
Supervisor

Just to ease your mind Desert Fox is only sold out from the Matrix store, it's available from other distributors like Chips & Bits so if necessary Matrix could always buy one back to meet your fullfilment.

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 2
- 1/30/2002 12:23:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Xeno, write Matrix at once and CC a copy marked urgent to David Heath. davidh@matrixgames.com You will get a copy of DF. I know David well enough to know that every person who has placed an order before the supply ran out should and will get their copy. I believe that. I believe it so much that if you can't find satisfaction there, you let me know. I have my copy of it and if you can't get one any other way, I'll send you mine. After all, I still have the original files on my hard drive. I don't want anyone deprived, especially when they ordered well ahead of time. Please do as I ask and if you don't get it, you let me know. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 3
- 1/31/2002 3:47:00 AM   
Don Eddins

Wild Bill ... Thanks for the kind and generous offer ... characteristic of your entire career in this community. I am on the road at the moment and don't have all the order information at hand but I will certainly contact Dave as soon as I return. I have already sent my own copy of DF to the chap whose order failed to materialize and I'm up to my ear lobes in LV. So all is fine for the moment. But I will follow up, again, as you suggested.

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 4
- 1/31/2002 4:04:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

I also have a stash of a few copies for just such an emergency...if there are any others

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 5
- 1/31/2002 4:17:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Anytime, Xeno. Thanks Paul. Old Pablo is always ready!...WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Meeting Commitments Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI