Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Version Change Document

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Version Change Document Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Version Change Document - 2/4/2002 9:15:00 PM   
ubertechie

As we all now each new version causes new problems (I am a founding memeber of a sfotware company - so i know this is the norm :-) ) - however one of the major gripes seems to be OOB changes - whihc as a scenario designer i understand - as it measn a certain amount of tweaking can be in order. Therefore if we had a change document listing all changes this would be great - now i know this is a MAJOR piece of work but with the OOB's for example - is relatively easy to do (export to excel and do a document comparison and find changes) - this could then be stored at the SPWAW mainpage and is a point of reference. I can then go there and lets say i have a scenario with Stukas in and am worried about changes - i search for 'Stuka - or similar' and can either see the changes - or no change. Once this is set-up it just takes discipline from the people making ht changes to document there work - whihc they must allready be doing and the whole thing becomes a lot simpler - and cuts down on a myriad of posts about changes - you could even introduce a system whereby users could post their approval dissaproval next to each and any change thus - collating all of the user feedback into one simple place. Thanks Ubertechie

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Version Change Document Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI