Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Kid???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Kid??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Kid??? - 8/14/2004 10:23:47 PM   
Buck Beach

Any word on how Kid came through the hurricane?? I hope he is well.
Post #: 1
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 12:54:32 AM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

Any word on how Kid came through the hurricane?? I hope he is well.

Since he may have been in the centers path and theres power outages along the path he might be without power, hope he came through ok.

Noise? What Noise? It's sooooo quiet and Peaceful!

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to Buck Beach)
Post #: 2
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 12:54:41 AM   
rogueusmc

Kid's probably alright...he's had alot of experience being underwater...

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to Buck Beach)
Post #: 3
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 1:01:53 AM   
siRkid

God I do not want to live in a world without electric, AC, cable TV and computers. We were lucky. Only lost about 30 roof tiles and some water damage. There are hundreds of trees down around my town. Just got the power back one. It went out about 9 PM last night. Again we are lucky, several million are still without power. Well time for a cold shower.

Thnaks for asking.

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 4
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 1:07:16 AM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kid

God I do not want to live in a world without electric, AC, cable TV and computers. We were lucky. Only lost about 30 roof tiles and some water damage. There are hundreds of trees down around my town. Just got the power back one. It went out about 9 PM last night. Again we are lucky, several million are still without power. Well time for a cold shower.

Thnaks for asking.

Good To know, Been there (without power) in past Hurricanes (I'm on beach near Melbourne) never lost power this round but the center veered north so only had some strong gusts and no outages in my area.

Oh we have a 5th , a depression but the 5th's track is tracking into Gulf... the 4th Danielle is tracking far from land so looks like no worry...

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 5
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 1:21:40 AM   
Jaws_slith

Welcome back to the world with power, glad to hear your ok except for a few scratches

Good Hunting

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 6
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 1:23:57 AM   
gts2096

We just celebrated our "Blackout of 2003" here in Michigan yesterday..........I was without power for about 42 hours back then. Its a great time to find out that your children are growing up........Poor time for Gaming..

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 7
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 4:24:18 AM   
freeboy

You start looking at your fridg, take the food thats got to be eaten out and start the barb-que... in Denver we lost power in my old house several times... Glad to know your ok kid...where are you? How hard did Venice get hit, My wife's family has property there?

(in reply to gts2096)
Post #: 8
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 7:14:25 AM   
Nomad

I am afraid that Popeye USN is among the missing. I believe he lives in Fort Myers/Cape Coral area of Florida. Hope he just lost power.

< Message edited by Nomad -- 8/14/2004 10:18:50 PM >

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 9
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 7:38:47 AM   
Bosun

Most happy that you have once again survived a brutal onslaught with only minor damage.

A WILLING FOE AND SEA ROOM...

ANONYMOUS

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 10
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 9:29:39 AM   
witpwife

quote:

Thnaks for asking.

My family would agree with you. We lost power last October due to the Cedar fire, which came within 1/4 mile of our house, and burned phone and power poles. We evacuated for about 4 days, and then lived at home without power for another 10 days. My husband and son found it particularly difficult to live without the PC and PS-2, and we actually got tired of eating out. We found the way to ensure that the power came on was to rent a portable generator. The power came on that same day!

Glad you survived with little damage.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 11
RE: Kid??? - 8/15/2004 3:41:13 PM   
Kitakami

quote:

Thnaks for asking.

Good to see you back.

Tenno Heika Banzai!

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 12
RE: Kid??? - 8/16/2004 5:04:22 AM   
BrucePowers

Glad you made it okay Kid. I live in Titusville. We lost power for 24 hours (A 13kv line went into a neighbor's pool). Have a tree down in the backyard and that's about it. Just now getting back to the computer.

Bruce

(in reply to Kitakami)
Post #: 13
RE: Kid??? - 8/16/2004 12:27:12 PM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Glad you made it okay Kid. I live in Titusville. We lost power for 24 hours (A 13kv line went into a neighbor's pool). Have a tree down in the backyard and that's about it. Just now getting back to the computer.

Bruce

Ahh Your up at the Top end of Brevard, I'm down at the bottom end,
I had no outages, it would been worse for us if charley had jogged more east then he did north.

Watching Earl now...

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to BrucePowers)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Kid??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI