Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training - 8/24/2004 12:23:58 PM   
Culiacan Mexico

Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training

If fixed upgrades are modified as delineated in the proposal by Nikademus, and if limitations are imposed on the production system… in some fashion, then I would like to see some minor changes to the disbanded subroutine. Specifically, when the group returns after 90 days would it be possible for the player to be given a choice on whether the unit reforms with pilots from the pool or with inexperienced pilots, plus can the player choose which aircraft the unit selects from the pool.

Example: a disbanded Tojo Sentai returns and I am given a choice of using replacement pilots from the pool or inexperienced pilots, plus I can choose to fill the Sentai with Tojos or some other aircraft such as Nates.

Game play: a Sentai returns, I fill it with inexperience pilots and Nates before setting it to ‘training’ at a location in Japan. When the pilot quality meet my needs (or I am desperate), the unit can transitioned to better aircraft and then be sent to the front or be used as replacements (Mogami system).

Note: The Nate was produced throughout the entire war, because after its front line serves was over it was used as an advanced trainer. Removing fixed upgrades allows me to use the Nate in the game as a trainer just as it was done historically.

The player will have the option of committing some of his air groups to training inexperience pilots by type (fighter pilots will only go into fight groups and bomber pilots in bomber groups), using obsolete aircraft, while maintaining his pool of trained pilots.

Mr. Frag… tell me when to stop.

< Message edited by Culiacan Mexico -- 8/24/2004 12:24:40 PM >

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lig
Post #: 1
RE: Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training - 8/24/2004 3:48:22 PM   
Mr.Frag

quote:

Mr. Frag… tell me when to stop.

Why? Nothing wrong with a request.

It's those "the game sucks", "2by3 are morons", "i'm not going to play till this gets done" demands that get my blood boiling

(in reply to Culiacan Mexico)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Proposal #3 Disbanded Air Groups/Pilot Training Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI