Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIMATE weapon for the japanese

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIMATE weapon for the japanese Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIMATE ... - 8/27/2004 3:45:10 AM   
Williamb

It only comes into play after an atomic bomb is droped.

The nWATCH OUT. The Japanese secret weapon will strike back.

It is impervious to most weapons and should make any japanese fanboy envouis

its........

GODZILLA !!!!!!!!!!

< Message edited by William Amos -- 8/27/2004 1:49:29 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 3:53:42 AM   
Mike Scholl

MAJOR PROBLEM. Check your Godzilla Movie FAQ. The big chump has made a
carreer out of doing to Tokyo what the B-29's did..., smashing it flat. Some Jap
"Wonder Weapon".

(in reply to Williamb)
Post #: 2
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 3:56:52 AM   
mogami

Hi, There were several movies where Godzilla resues IJA troops stranded on Islands.
Here we see Godzilla getting the news he has been added to scenario 15's data base.

Attachment (1)

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 3
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 3:57:06 AM   
Williamb

That version of godzilla was only Godzilla 1.0 and was very buggy.

Later versions with the patch installed worked better in feild tests.

< Message edited by William Amos -- 8/27/2004 1:57:23 AM >

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 4
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 4:54:26 AM   
esteban

You guys are forgetting your Godzilla lore. Godzilla was created by atomic testing in the Pacific. Atom bombs didn't show up until the Allied victory in the Pacific. Atomic testing didn't start until 1946.

Therefore, Godzilla is unfortunately ahistorical.

However, I have heard rumors that Hello Kitty! was actually a sinister wartime creation, designed to weaken the resolve or Allied pre-teen girls, thereby resulting in a collapse on the home front. Luckily, shelf space allocation was a low priority for Allied wartime industrial planners, and Japan's wonder weapons spent the war sitting in warehouses throughout the Pacific theater.

(in reply to Williamb)
Post #: 5
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 4:56:44 AM   
mogami

Hi, Godzilla was not created by testing he was awoken by testing. In more then one Godzilla movie he aids Japanese soldiers during the Pacific War. (although in the first movie he is eating Japanese ships) The makers seem to have forgotten where he came from since they later have him awake during WW2 (maybe they make it the war wakes him up .)

< Message edited by Mogami -- 8/26/2004 9:58:24 PM >

(in reply to esteban)
Post #: 6
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 5:23:58 AM   
Ron Saueracker

I believe it's pronounced Godzirra!

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 7
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 5:56:20 AM   
Gudgeon

I believe that with this thread you have exhausted all that could be posted here. I can now go to bed knowing everything has been covered!

(in reply to Williamb)
Post #: 8
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 6:12:04 AM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gudgeon

I believe that with this thread you have exhausted all that could be posted here. I can now go to bed knowing everything has been covered!

Blue Oyster Cult has been left out of the conversation.

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

(in reply to Gudgeon)
Post #: 9
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 8:25:31 AM   
sacorsair

OH NO THERE GOES TOYKO GO GO GODZILLA

Attachment (1)

JAMES REX---Birthdays are like Boogers the more you have the harder it is to breath

(in reply to Ron Saueracker)
Post #: 10
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 5:49:37 PM   
UncleBuck

This is teh Future of Japanese Production in 1945! Those Invasion Beaches will be Death traps.

UB

Attachment (1)

(in reply to sacorsair)
Post #: 11
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 5:56:11 PM   
Nikademus

YUGIO!

(in reply to UncleBuck)
Post #: 12
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 7:29:00 PM   
Belisarius

GOJIRRA!!

Got StuG?

(in reply to Nikademus)
Post #: 13
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 7:45:41 PM   
bombata

Hi, Godzilla was not created by testing he was awoken by testing. In more then one Godzilla movie he aids Japanese soldiers during the Pacific War.

who cares?

the US managed to sink the yamato and gozila cant be heavier then a 65.000 BRT ship.

i bet the bored US helldiver and avenger pilots would be happy to get at least one more big target after sending the yamato to the fishs.

bye

< Message edited by bombata -- 8/27/2004 5:45:58 PM >

(in reply to Belisarius)
Post #: 14
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 9:27:03 PM   
mutterfudder

I thought Godzilla was a mutent iguana from a FRENCH a-bomb and it was NewYork not Tokyo

Beware the NWO!

(in reply to bombata)
Post #: 15
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 9:39:48 PM   
Tankerace

That was the crappy Mathew Broderick version made in 2000.

The rest of the Godzilla movies are set in Japan, and he was awoken by the US Bikini tests, and similar A bomb tests.

Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.

(in reply to mutterfudder)
Post #: 16
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 9:46:20 PM   
mogami

quote:

ORIGINAL: bombata

Hi, Godzilla was not created by testing he was awoken by testing. In more then one Godzilla movie he aids Japanese soldiers during the Pacific War.

who cares?

the US managed to sink the yamato and gozila cant be heavier then a 65.000 BRT ship.

i bet the bored US helldiver and avenger pilots would be happy to get at least one more big target after sending the yamato to the fishs.

bye

HA! Not only can Godzilla fly and breath fire but his pal the mighty giant Turtle Gammera can also fly (fire shoots out his rear end) Godzilla has to turn around curl his tail up between his legs and blow fire to fly. But neither is afraid of no stinking Helldiver.

(in reply to bombata)
Post #: 17
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 10:27:53 PM   
mutterfudder

Did'nt that chimp King Kong woup that giant radioglowinthedark gecko?

Beware the NWO!

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 18
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/27/2004 11:06:56 PM   
Skyros

You guys are killing me, its to hard to not laugh reading these posts knowing that hard core accounting goes on beyond my door. Yes they are hard at work crunching production numbers to maximise oil and HI usage.

(in reply to mutterfudder)
Post #: 19
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/28/2004 12:57:44 AM   
jcjordan

Hey if the IJN can have Godzilla, we would have to revive King King & don't forget Mothra nor a couple others from Godzilla's past either.

All kidding aside, having this topic posted here shows that it must be a slow news day while we are waiting for the next patch to come out.

< Message edited by jcjordan -- 8/27/2004 4:59:03 PM >

(in reply to Williamb)
Post #: 20
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/28/2004 2:01:24 AM   
caslug

Yeah, what about dracula on the Axis side(live in Romania, likes to suck english blood, likes to wear black - like the Waffen SS). To bad he couldn't be the PTO on Japanese side, Jap fanboy never have to ship any supplies because he'll suck what needs off allied grunts, plus he good at night fighting imagine him leading the japanese charge at tenryu river on 'canal'. Unfortunately, I don't see him fighting for on the side of the "rising sun".

Shoot fire out of his A???, are you sure that's not some boy scout at camp? To bad americans don't have any cool monster, we got cool hero but not monsters.

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 21
RE: Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIM... - 8/28/2004 2:15:54 AM   
RUPD3658

quote:

ORIGINAL: caslug

Yeah, what about dracula on the Axis side(live in Romania, likes to suck english blood, likes to wear black - like the Waffen SS). To bad he couldn't be the PTO on Japanese side, Jap fanboy never have to ship any supplies because he'll suck what needs off allied grunts, plus he good at night fighting imagine him leading the japanese charge at tenryu river on 'canal'. Unfortunately, I don't see him fighting for on the side of the "rising sun".

Shoot fire out of his A???, are you sure that's not some boy scout at camp? To bad americans don't have any cool monster, we got cool hero but not monsters.

No cool monsters in the US? Ever seen a NYC rat, a Florida Gator or a Packers fan (Bare chested in December with a cheese wedge on his head) ? Any of these would kick the #$% of that foam rubber monster.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke

(in reply to caslug)
Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Forget Japanese Aircraft upgrades. I have the ULTIMATE weapon for the japanese Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI