Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I love you guys, man!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> I love you guys, man! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I love you guys, man! - 4/25/2000 6:37:00 PM   
Rhino

Wow! I can't believe it! You guys rule! I guess for me, I would like to see a perfected PW! The old game is really really really good, but still has some glitches. For this type of game, I don't know how important graphics really are. Don't get me wrong, the graphics could use a sprucing up, but for my money, I would like to see the original gameplay perfected! The new game should also have friendly PBEM, Internet Head-to-head, and a replay opponent's turn feature. I'm still fairly new to the "old" PacWar, but I am deeply in love with it, and it will remain on my HD until this forthcoming software replaces it. I know a lot of the vets that hang out on the PacWar mailing list will have much better and specific suggestions. Once again, Matrix Games, you rock! And Mr. Grigsby, your wargames are truly awesome! I'm so excited at this news that I don't know if I'll get any work done today!

Post #: 1
- 4/28/2000 12:57:00 PM   
paylin

Speaking of the the "old" PW, where can I get it? I have been searching for that game FOREVER and cannot find it. I apologize that this is not the company that released or designed the game, but having Gary Grigsby's Pacific War on my computer will definately keep me psyched about this new game coming out. So does anyone know where I can find it??? cheers! paylin

(in reply to Rhino)
Post #: 2
- 5/7/2000 10:46:00 PM   
olivier_slith

The other day, I saw someone selling it on eBay...
quote:

Originally posted by paylin: Speaking of the the "old" PW, where can I get it? I have been searching for that game FOREVER and cannot find it. I apologize that this is not the company that released or designed the game, but having Gary Grigsby's Pacific War on my computer will definately keep me psyched about this new game coming out. So does anyone know where I can find it??? cheers! paylin

(in reply to Rhino)
Post #: 3
- 5/10/2000 12:48:00 AM   
Rhino

I got mine about 6 months ago from the Software Society. The CD sold for $6.99! http://www.rochnet.net/acatalog/ Sometimes he has copies and other times, not. Good luck! ^Rhino

(in reply to Rhino)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> I love you guys, man! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI