Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Status

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Status Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Status - 7/6/2000 12:47:00 AM   
DougAngle

Haven't seen anything new in such a long time, just wondering how things are progressing. Thanks!

Post #: 1
- 7/6/2000 9:17:00 AM   
Mike Wood

Hello... We are still designing the game. These things take time. Once completely designed, we will begin development.
quote:

Originally posted by DougAngle: Haven't seen anything new in such a long time, just wondering how things are progressing. Thanks!
Also, some of our team is still working on SPWaW and others, like myself are trying to finish up the "The Matrix Project", which are patches for PacWar and Wir. We want to release these, to give players something new to play with, while we work on the game. Thank for Your Interest, Michael Wood Lead Programmer, Matrix Games

(in reply to DougAngle)
Post #: 2
- 7/7/2000 12:53:00 AM   
DougAngle

Thanks Mike. I'm enjoying SP WAW right now. I'm axious like some many others for this one and was just curious. Thanks so much! Keep up the great work!!

(in reply to DougAngle)
Post #: 3
- 7/7/2000 11:43:00 AM   
Von Rom

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to War in the Pacific. Take your time fellas - we'll all be here waiting... By the way, will the patches that you are putting into PacWar and WiR include making them Windows friendly? Keep up the excellent work, guys. We're looking forward to a great game ------------------ A King Tiger can give you a definite edge...

(in reply to DougAngle)
Post #: 4
- 7/22/2000 4:42:00 AM   
Dunedain

Well, there certainly are a ton of great ideas that have been posted to this forum. Now all you guys have to do is put them in the game. I'm *really* looking forward to seeing the results.

(in reply to DougAngle)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Status Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI