Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

unable to load troops?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> unable to load troops? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unable to load troops? - 9/18/2004 3:51:54 AM   
armorthe

Howdy All,

I am having a problem loading troops onto my transports at Batavia. It is the first turn of the large historic scenario, and I am the allies, in a game against the A.I. I have 56,000 pts. of cargo space on AP's, and AK's. The transports are currently empty. None of the land units that I wish to load are static units, that I can see. Auto convoy is off. All of the loading icons are lit, including load troops, and load troops only. Whenever I use these buttons however, the loading screen comes up with no units showing to load. There are 7 land units sitting there. I currently have tankers loading fuel there, no problem. The ABDA Command HQ has a future objective of Port Moresby already set by default. I have read the forum for similar problems, or postings. I did not find any. Have I missed something? Any ideas?

Regard's,
Ralph
Post #: 1
RE: unable to load troops? - 9/18/2004 3:57:05 AM   
Nomad

The units are attached to a restricted command. You will have to spend PPs to change them and then you can load them, if you still want to.

(in reply to armorthe)
Post #: 2
RE: unable to load troops? - 9/18/2004 4:15:51 AM   
armorthe

Thanks Nomad,

Now I guess I will have to figure out if I really want to do that.

Ralph.

(in reply to armorthe)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> unable to load troops? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI