Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Opponents wanted >> KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder? - 9/27/2004 6:00:23 AM   
bbriley

Hi,
I am new to KP and now wish to play by email (pbem). I do have a question about folder usage when playing in secure mode.

There are three folders under KorsunPocket\SaveEmail\: Play, Secure and Send. When the game saves my outgoing email file (in secure mode), is it saved to the Send folder? Or to the Secure folder? And when my opponent sends a game file to me, should I save it (the attachment) to the Play or the Secure folder?

Thank you for any help!

Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA
-
"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance to accept and to share.
Post #: 1
RE: KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder? - 9/27/2004 3:24:34 PM   
JSS

Bob,

Incoming turns go in the PLAY folder. When you've finished your turn, the SEND folder is where the turn you send to your opponent is saved.

JSS

(in reply to bbriley)
Post #: 2
RE: KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder? - 9/27/2004 4:36:59 PM   
bbriley

quote:

ORIGINAL: JSS

Bob,

Incoming turns go in the PLAY folder. When you've finished your turn, the SEND folder is where the turn you send to your opponent is saved.

JSS

Thank you. That helped. I have since been informed that the "secure" folder is only for a secure game in process during a move.

Have a good week!

Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA
-
"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance to accept and to share.

(in reply to JSS)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Opponents wanted >> KP PBEM incoming files - save to what folder? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI