Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

REAL PROBLEMS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> REAL PROBLEMS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
REAL PROBLEMS - 10/18/2004 9:12:40 PM   
PeckingFury

I have another thread over in general didnt notice my clicking. Here is my problem....

This all started out of the blue, I start a game for example Witp or Httr and i get the initial splash screen with the options and whatnot. I click on play httr or witp from this splash screen i get the loading screen then it dumps me to desktop and minimizes the window, I click on the minimize button in the tray it expands the window again then it collapses again keeps on doing this nothing I can do will keep the game in full screen mode I can hear the music and the intro loading but i can not for the life of me get the window open long enough to see whats going on. Does this on ALL games btw. Warcraft3,httr,witp,KP,ATD,BIN, and deciples 2. What can be causing this to happen? I have ran antivirus,spybot,adaware6 I cant seem to get a handle on this.

I have a amd 1800,soundblaster live,Geforce Ti100 128mb,512 ram. Its like I have a ghost in my room that is alt-tabbing out of my programs. Word,Excel,Adobe reader and those types of programs run just fine. Can browse the web no problems just cant launch my games. Very confused and need some help, hopefully I will not have to restore my whole system I recently downloaded BIN but did not see a button where you could order a cd for an extra $10.00 and this is the reason I have not just reloaded the whole damn computer. Running Service pack 2 also but have been running it since it came out with no problems at all, XP pro is my os btw.

Thanks in advance, your input no matter how off target you may think you are Id like to hear it. Im at the point of insanity here

Forgot to mention video drivers are up to date using 6177 build, been using it no problems since it came out. SB live drivers are newest as well and both have been reloaded numerous times with registry cleared all times.

< Message edited by PeckingFury -- 10/18/2004 7:16:01 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> REAL PROBLEMS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI