Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: acclerated ship

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: acclerated ship Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 1:46:57 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

ORIGINAL: irrelevant
You're headed in the right direction, except you need to keep in mind that the merchant shipyard point (MSP) pool and the naval shipyard point pool are two separate things. Your MSWs are built using MSPs.
Sorry, one more thing. One day's worth of acceleration costs two times the ship's durability. So to accelerate Shoho by one day costs 90 (in addition to the 45 already spent for the normal progress). Every day during which you accelerate construction gets you two days nearer completion, but costs you three times the durability in shipyard points.
One more thing about acceleration, continuing with the Shoho example. Shoho will arrive in 48 days using normal construction, so she costs 48*45=2160 points. If you accelerate her from the start she will cost 3 times as many points every day she is being accelerated, but will arrive in half the time. So she'll arrive in 24 days, at a cost of 24*45*3=3240 points. The total cost is only one-and-one-half times as much as the normal cost. You pay three times as much per day on the front end, but then after she arrives, you spend nothing when you would have still been paying the normal cost.
Also, a ship is only available for acceleration under certain circumstances. "A ship that has a delay over 10 * ship durability and less than 30 * ship durability may be accelerated." So your MSWs would be available for acceleration (using MSPs of course) only when they were due to arrive between 10*2=20 days and 30*2=60 days from now. IOW, you can't accelerate just any ship, it has to be one that is 70% or more complete.
One more thing about acceleration, continuing with the Shoho example. Shoho will arrive in 48 days using normal construction, so she costs 48*45=2160 points. If you accelerate her from the start she will cost 3 times as many points every day she is being accelerated, but will arrive in half the time. So she'll arrive in 24 days, at a cost of 24*45*3=3240 points. The total cost is only one-and-one-half times as much as the normal cost. You pay three times as much per day on the front end, but then after she arrives, you spend nothing when you would have still been paying the normal cost.

Ok so from what you said ill start over. im going by 1 day to keep it simple.

ok after all this this is how im looking at shipbuilding. please let me know what you think.

"With no shipyard changes, Japan gets 1174 naval shipyard points per day. On 12/7/41 the following have reached the stage of construction that requires the expenditure of shipyard points in order for them to advance towards completion: 4CV, 2CVL, 2BB, 1DD, 12SS requiring a total expenditure of 1260 points per day. From the start there is a deficit that can be handled in various ways. "

......so 1260 - 1174 = 86 point deficit.

Halting Shinano = 180 points.
Halting Mushashi = 185 points.
180+185 = 365 points
365 - 86 = 279 points left.

Now all of my other ships are building on schedule and will arrive on time and I have 279 points left to speed up another ship or ships.

So I choose to speed up the CVL Shoho at 135 points. 45 normal points/day * 3 = 135 points

That leaves me with 144 points left. So I choose to speed up the Unyo at 40 normal points/day*3=120 points. 144-120= 24 points. Not much else you can do with 24 points.

Thus by halting the Shinano and Mushashi I have put all my remaining ships on schedule and sped up the schedule of the Shoho and the Unyo.

Is this all correct? Please tell me this time I now understand the system!

< Message edited by Tanaka -- 11/9/2004 7:21:20 PM >

(in reply to tsimmonds)
Post #: 31
RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:34:25 AM   
tsimmonds

quote:

So I choose to speed up the CVL Shoho at 135 points. 45 normal points/day * 3 = 135 points

Not quite. You already paid 45 of the 135 points for Shoho (the part for "normal" construction) as part of the original 1260 points.

quote:

That leaves me with 144 points left. So I choose to speed up the Unyo at 40 normal points/day*3=120 points. 144-120= 24 points. Not much else you can do with 24 points.

Except Unyo, a CVE, is a part of the merchant ship construction program. You cannot affect her here (but if you could, your calculation would have been faulty for the same reason as for Shoho; you already accounted for the points for "normal" construction).

So, to pick up your example where you went astray:

180+185 = 365 points
365 - 86 = 279 points left

Less 90 to accelerate Shoho, leaves you with 189 to play with. You could even reinstate Musashi...

< Message edited by irrelevant -- 11/9/2004 7:37:23 PM >

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 32
RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:44:27 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

quote:

Not quite. You already paid 45 of the 135 points for Shoho (the part for "normal" construction) as part of the original 1260 points.

quote:

Except Unyo, a CVE, is a part of the merchant ship construction program. You cannot affect her here (but if you could, your calculation would have been faulty for the same reason as for Shoho; you already accounted for the points for "normal" construction).

So, to pick up your example where you went astray:

180+185 = 365 points
365 - 86 = 279 points left

Less 90 to accelerate Shoho, leaves you with 189 to play with. You could even reinstate Musashi...

ok gotcha yay i finally got it!!! thank you thank you thank you for your help!!!!

(in reply to tsimmonds)
Post #: 33
RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:54:54 AM   
tsimmonds

you're welcome!

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 34
RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 8:14:48 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

With no shipyard changes, Japan gets 1174 naval shipyard points per day. On 12/7/41 the following have reached the stage of construction that requires the expenditure of shipyard points in order for them to advance towards completion: 4CV, 2CVL, 2BB, 1DD, 12SS requiring a total expenditure of 1260 points per day. From the start there is a deficit that can be handled in various ways.

• you can convert merchant shipyards. You have 1000 points worth of them at the start, and only 510 points worth of merchies burning. But that is before you convert AKs to AE, AR, AS, AV, and MLE. Those guys cost an additional 18 points a day each. Only you know how many of those you are going to make, so only you know whether you have leftover merchie capacity or not.

The other thing to keep in mind is that this is the situation at the start. It is not static but can and does change on a daily basis as some ships arrive and others reach the point where they start burning shipyard points. For example, the expenditure required for merchant ship construction on Jan 3, 1944 is 2612 points. That's pretty rich for your 1000 point per day budget. Fortunately for you, by then you are likely to have excess naval shipbuilding capacity that you can convert to merchant construction. The only question then is whether you have the HI to build all those ships (and of course, whether you still actually need any of them!). The only way to really be able to plan your shipbuilding is to build a day by day construction plan for the entire war including all possible ships, and then start tweaking it. I have done this, and would be happy to share it, but the files are huge. The one for warships is 23 megs, the one for merchies is 37 megs.

• One last question: How did you figure out that on turn one you are already spending 1260 points per day completing 4CV, 2CVL, 2BB, 1DD, 12SS???

...and the same with the merchant yards? How did you figure out you are already spending 510 points per day completing merchant ships? Which merchant ships are these? And how do I fix my merchants so they all arrive on time like i did in my Shinano example??? What ships should I halt so that all my merchants arrive on time???

"The only way to really be able to plan your shipbuilding is to build a day by day construction plan for the entire war including all possible ships, and then start tweaking it. I have done this, and would be happy to share it, but the files are huge. The one for warships is 23 megs, the one for merchies is 37 megs."

I would love to see this! Could you post or email or send to Spooky??? Thanks!!!

< Message edited by Tanaka -- 11/10/2004 1:16:44 AM >

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 35
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 8:21:32 AM   
    Tophat

Thanks both of you for this information! Tanaka I was making the same counting error you were,thanks irrelevant for clearing this up!

What are the number from the merchant yards assuming you do nothing in the way of expansion? How many if any points do you have to work with on accelerating ships?

< Message edited by Tophat -- 11/10/2004 6:30:47 AM >

(in reply to Tanaka)
    Post #: 36
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:16:17 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

One last question: How did you figure out that on turn one you are already spending 1260 points per day completing 4CV, 2CVL, 2BB, 1DD, 12SS???

...and the same with the merchant yards? How did you figure out you are already spending 510 points per day completing merchant ships? Which merchant ships are these? And how do I fix my merchants so they all arrive on time like i did in my Shinano example??? What ships should I halt so that all my merchants arrive on time???

You need to download Amiral Laurent's excellent "List of the Japanese Buildable Ships" from Spooky's, dated 7/16/04. It lists all ships, separated between warships and merchants, together with their shipbuilding costs and arrival dates. This is all the info you need to determine, day-by-day, the cost to Japan for shipbuilding, and it is what I used as the starting point for my shipbuilding planning tools. In the meantime I'll look into getting my spreadsheets put up somewhere, but as I said, they are huge files.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tanaka)
    Post #: 37
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:26:55 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

What are the number from the merchant yards assuming you do nothing in the way of expansion? How many if any points do you have to work with on accelerating ships?

Japan produces 1000 merchant shipbuilding points per turn at the start. The "normal" merchant shipbuilding cost is 510 points on 12/7/41. By January 30 it reaches 595, which is the high point for the first year or so. This means that you have between 400-500 points per day to play with for converting AKs to AE/AS/AR/AV/MLE (18 points per day each) and for accelerating things like CVE/CS/whatever. Go to Spooky's and get Amiral Laurent's download mentioned above.

< Message edited by irrelevant -- 11/10/2004 7:28:00 AM >

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tophat)
    Post #: 38
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 2:48:46 PM   
    steveh11Matrix

quote:

quote:

Translation please? Did you mean the best arrival schedule?

No, I mean the arrival schedule that you see when you look at the ship arrivals through the info screen. The arrival schedule leaving all ships on "normal". There aren't enough naval shipyard points to make it happen this way. Either you make changes or the game will make them for you by means of not advancing (I believe) the most expensive ship(s) on days when there aren't enough points. So day 1, need 1260, have 1174. So, Yamato does not advance today. But you only spend 1080, so 94 go into the bank. Day 2, need 1260, have 1174+94=1268, hooray, all projects advance! Day 3, need 1271 (another Yugumo just started burning points), have 1174+8=1182, oops, Yamato slips another day, but 89 points go into the bank....

I never tested to find out for sure which ship(s) production would slip; I just resolved never to be in that position, that I would be the one to choose what did not get built, rather than allow the game to do it for me.
    Sorry I'm a little slow, I've just read your post.

Thanks for the explanation. Seems rather ridiculous to me...something to be corrected via the editor in fact.

Frankly, I'd rather spend time with the editor making the shipbuilding work as intended than frag my way through in-game, where I really ought to be spending the time on operational decisions, not fussing with shipbuilding. The same is true of A/C production, in fact. I'm absolutely astonished that players of the Japanese haven't collectively roared at Matrix/2by3 to sort this out!

IMO the default situation - the player doesn't touch shipbuilding, A/C production, replacements, land unit production, research or any other similar consideration - should produce the historically correct production for the Japanese player. After all, AFAIK it does for the Allied player!

Steve.

"Nature always obeys Her own laws" - Leonardo da Vinci

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 39
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:03:53 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

I'm absolutely astonished that players of the Japanese haven't collectively roared at Matrix/2by3 to sort this out!

I don't know about the others, but I haven't squawked because I'm a sicko beancounter by profession and I kind of enjoy the puzzle of it. But it never occurred to me that there was anything particularly wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking, same as aircraft production. You examine the possibilities, decide on your priorities, and make some choices. Your assumption is that the arrival schedule is exactly historical, but looking at the it, I see ships on it that I know were not completed during the war (CVL Ibuki, CVs Kasagi, Aso, Ikoma), but you can build them or even rush them to completion if you wish. I expect the Japanese themselves had to make some tough choices regarding their shipbuilding plans.

< Message edited by irrelevant -- 11/10/2004 8:04:38 AM >

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to steveh11Matrix)
    Post #: 40
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:22:46 PM   
    Xargun

Before you get all excited about stopping ships that are months if not years away remember the basic rule for japanese ship building...

Page 184 of manual:

13.7: If a ship has delay equal (or greater) to it's durability * 10 then the ship does NOT consume construction points but recieves a FREE day of construction. Thus those ships that are a year or more out are probably not consuming ship construction points anyways, so if you halt them it won't matter much...

Xargun

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 41
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:25:26 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xargun

Before you get all excited about stopping ships that are months if not years away remember the basic rule for japanese ship building...

Page 184 of manual:

13.7: If a ship has delay equal (or greater) to it's durability * 10 then the ship does NOT consume construction points but recieves a FREE day of construction. Thus those ships that are a year or more out are probably not consuming ship construction points anyways, so if you halt them it won't matter much...

Xargun

Right. This is why it is essential to use a spreadsheet of some kind. Otherwise you have absolutely no visibility into what you are spending shipbuilding points on today, and what you will be spending them on in the future. If you make decisions without this knowledge, you are shooting craps.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Xargun)
    Post #: 42
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:33:28 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

Here's what you are paying for on Day 1:

185 Yamato
    185 Musashi
    180 Shinano
    115 Taiho
    50 Junyo
    50 Hiyo
    50 Ryuho
    45 Shoho
    11 Makigumo
    33 I-11
    33 I-27
    33 I-28
    33 I-29
    33 I-30
    33 I-31
    33 I-32
    33 I-33
    33 I-34
    33 I-35
    33 I-36
    26 I-176

1260 Total

Of course, by 12/9/41, this list is obsolete as DD Kazegumo now starts burning points.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Xargun)
    Post #: 43
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:43:53 PM   
    steveh11Matrix

quote:

quote:

I'm absolutely astonished that players of the Japanese haven't collectively roared at Matrix/2by3 to sort this out!

I don't know about the others, but I haven't squawked because I'm a sicko beancounter by profession and I kind of enjoy the puzzle of it. But it never occurred to me that there was anything particularly wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking, same as aircraft production. You examine the possibilities, decide on your priorities, and make some choices. Your assumption is that the arrival schedule is exactly historical, but looking at the it, I see ships on it that I know were not completed during the war (CVL Ibuki, CVs Kasagi, Aso, Ikoma), but you can build them or even rush them to completion if you wish. I expect the Japanese themselves had to make some tough choices regarding their shipbuilding plans.
    Does the AI know that it has to do this? As for those ships, IF the US hadn't decisively eliminated the Jap shipbuilding, might they have been completed - with no further 'tweaks' - before the end of 1946?

I'm not a beancounter - no offense - and have little or no interest in this part of the game, at least at present. (Give me a year or so with the game, and if I'm still playing, things might be different as I explore more "What If" options.) My expectation was that I need do nothing to production as the Japanese player and the production would be historical, assuming I had the resources to 'fuel' it. Oh, well.

Thanks for the very good explanations, though.

Steve.

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 44
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 3:51:42 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

My expectation was that I need do nothing to production as the Japanese player and the production would be historical, assuming I had the resources to 'fuel' it. Oh, well.

I know this tidbit will make your day. By July 11, 1944, there is a deficit of 181,869 naval shipbuilding points to overcome somehow or another. OTOH, 170,640 of that deficit came from Shinano.....

Fear the kitten!

Post #: 45
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 4:48:15 PM   
    Tophat

That leaves a 11,229 point deficit to overcome and i believe stopping construction on 1 RO-boat will makeup this deficit by itself. Halting construction on a shortrange sub would seem to be a cost effective measure. Then again since you have a merchant shipyard surplus of some 400 points converting some to naval shipyard points sounds attractive.
    Out of curiosity irrelevant what tweaks have you tried in scenario 15 shipbuilding as the Japanese?

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 46
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 4:52:37 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

That leaves a 11,229 point deficit to overcome and i believe stopping construction on 1 RO-boat will makeup this deficit by itself.

Actually that would take two, at 6250 (25x250) each.

quote:

Halting construction on a shortrange sub would seem to be a cost effective measure. Then again since you have a merchant shipyard surplus of some 400 points converting some to naval shipyard points sounds attractive.

Merchie production really takes off in 1943, far outstripping the 1000 points available. Don't forget the shortage of tankers Japan faced IRL....

quote:

Out of curiosity irrelevant what tweaks have you tried in scenario 15 shipbuilding as the Japanese?

That information is classified. The enemy is listening....

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tophat)
    Post #: 47
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 4:58:42 PM   
    Tophat

So basically,you are more or less stating the japanese player is forced to expand his shipbuilding ability or he simply cannot expect all the ships in his force pool to become avaliable for use.

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 48
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 5:32:41 PM   
    tsimmonds

Not at all. I'm saying to drop Shinano like the hot rock that she is, and then decide what your priorities are. Are you going to need dozens of submarines coming online in 1943 and 1944? If not then you have some points to play with. The big fleet subs cost 10,890 to 12,960 apiece. The ROs are 6250. OTOH, you could, for example, get one of the Unryus to arrive a year early for a net additional cost 24,820 points. Get a whole division of Akitsukis six months early for 16,900 net additional cost. The only limit is your imagination, and what you are willing to give up.

Rule of thumb: the number of days early a ship can arrive is equal to 15 times its durability. Akitsuki: durability 13, maximum acceleration 13x15=195 days. Multiply this by twice the durability to find the cost. 195x13x2=5070.

(take a deep breath here.....)

If you really want to nail this thing down to the last point, you should also take into consideration that if you accelerate this ship, you will be paying less for the normal construction of the ship than you otherwise would have. A ship starts paying for normal construction when the arrival time in days is equal to its durability times ten. But, if you are accelerating construction, you are advancing two days towards arrival every calandar day. So, you will be paying this cost only half as long as you would have otherwise. So, give yourself a rebate for half of the normal construction cost that you will not spend, because you cut the period of normal construction in half. 130/2x13=845. Net cost to get an Akatsuki 195 days early 5070-845=4225

It is still not quite that simple though. You also have to keep in mind that the 5070 for acceleration you are paying up front, while the 845 "rebate" is a reduction of what you would have paid after the ship has arrived. The thing is, the points are spent day by day, and so day by day is how you have to analyze it.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Tophat)
    Post #: 49
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 5:36:58 PM   
    Xargun

quote:

quote:

Here's what you are paying for on Day 1:

185 Yamato
    185 Musashi
    180 Shinano
    115 Taiho
    50 Junyo
    50 Hiyo
    50 Ryuho
    45 Shoho
    11 Makigumo
    33 I-11
    33 I-27
    33 I-28
    33 I-29
    33 I-30
    33 I-31
    33 I-32
    33 I-33
    33 I-34
    33 I-35
    33 I-36
    26 I-176

1260 Total

Of course, by 12/9/41, this list is obsolete as DD Kazegumo now starts burning points.

You sure about those numbers ? I'm not sure what order the computer pays for ships, but I believe they start with those closest to being finished and moves down the list. So I'm not sure (without looking) if the Shinano or half those subs would have construction points spent on them.

Xargun

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 50
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 5:46:30 PM   
    tsimmonds

As you pointed out yourself, you start paying for a ship when it is 10Xdurability in days away from arrival. Shinano, durability 180, must pay for her last 1800 days of construction; in game terms she's been paying since 12/14/1939. Take I-11 for example. Durability 33, she pays for the last 330 days. Since she arrives on May 16, 1942, she has to pay from the start. It is simple enough to build a spreadsheet that lists each ships arrival time and durability, then set up formulas to count back to the day when she must start to pay for construction.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to Xargun)
    Post #: 51
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/10/2004 5:52:58 PM   
    tsimmonds

It's also easy enough to test in game whether you are currently paying for a ship or not. Go into the arrival schedule. Pick a ship. Click on the word "NORMAL". If you can change it to "HALTED" (or whatever it is), you are currently paying for it.

< Message edited by irrelevant -- 11/10/2004 10:53:41 AM >

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 52
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 5:40:30 PM   
    tsimmonds

The IJN warship construction planning tool I mentioned in this thread is available for download at Spooky's. Be warned, it's a bigass file (zipped for download though). He also said he'd put up the one for merchies as well; it's even bigassed-er.

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 53
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 5:45:30 PM   
    Admiral DadMan

quote:

The IJN warship construction planning tool I mentioned in this thread is available for download at Spooky's. Be warned, it's a bigass file (zipped for download though). He also said he'd put up the one for merchies as well; it's even bigassed-er.

I love bigass

Scenario 127: "Scraps of Paper"
    (\../)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

CVB Langley:

(in reply to tsimmonds)
    Post #: 54
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 5:46:20 PM   
    Bradley7735

I Love Bigassed-er

(in reply to Admiral DadMan)
    Post #: 55
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 9:07:46 PM   
    steveh11Matrix

So, in short, the simple quick-and-dirty solution as the Japanese in the Dec7th1941 scenario is to ditch Shinano and a couple of RO class subs, and all will be as well as could be expected for the Naval construction, and to consider expanding the Merchant construction capability - if resources permit - sometime in 1943?

Steve (- always looking for the simplest solutions necessary)

(in reply to Bradley7735)
    Post #: 56
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 9:15:43 PM   
    anarchyintheuk

quote:

ORIGINAL: steveh11Matrix

So, in short, the simple quick-and-dirty solution as the Japanese in the Dec7th1941 scenario is to ditch Shinano and a couple of RO class subs, and all will be as well as could be expected for the Naval construction, and to consider expanding the Merchant construction capability - if resources permit - sometime in 1943?

Steve (- always looking for the simplest solutions necessary)

Yup.

Post #: 57
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 9:19:29 PM   
    kypros

When playing a game with the "Variable Reinforcements" option enabled to something other than "Fixed", can the player still make these changes?

(in reply to anarchyintheuk)
    Post #: 58
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 9:30:52 PM   
    tsimmonds

That will do exactly what you are asking. However, it isn't a very efficient solution; you are banking large numbers of shipbuilding points early in the war against future production that you may or may not really want to do. If you have any interest at all in tweaking production you should consider downloading my spreadsheets from spooky's. Only when you look at the default shipbuilding plan for (as an example) November 18, 1943 will you be able consider whether you really want to be banking shipbuilding points today just to make it possible to carry out that day's construction:

115 CV Taiho
    68 CV Unryu
    68 CV Amagi
    68 CV Katsuragi
    68 CV Kasagi (arrives 5/14/45)
    68 CV Aso (arrives 6/14/45)
    68 CV Ikoma (arrives 6/14/45)
    27 CL Sakawa
    11 DD Asashimo
    11 DD Kishinami
    11 DD Okinami
    11 DD Hayashimo
    5 PC Amakusa
    5 PC Manju
    5 PC Miyake
    33 I-12
    33 I-45
    33 I-44
    33 I-54
    33 I-56
    33 I-58
    33 I-46
    33 I-47
    33 I-48
    33 I-52
    33 I-53
    33 I-55
    26 RO-41
    26 RO-43
    26 RO-45
    26 RO-47
    26 RO-46
    26 RO-48
    26 RO-49
    26 RO-50
    26 RO-114
    26 RO-115
    26 RO-116
    26 RO-117

1313 Total

I think really it would be far more useful to accelerate other ships earlier than to be building these things now....

< Message edited by irrelevant -- 11/11/2004 2:38:47 PM >

Fear the kitten!

Post #: 59
    RE: acclerated ship - 11/11/2004 9:31:14 PM   
    tsimmonds

quote:

ORIGINAL: kypros

When playing a game with the "Variable Reinforcements" option enabled to something other than "Fixed", can the player still make these changes?

yes

Fear the kitten!

(in reply to kypros)
    Post #: 60
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: acclerated ship Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI