Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some dumb questions, please help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Some dumb questions, please help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some dumb questions, please help - 1/22/2005 10:38:24 PM   
WWII

1. Is there any document showing what each type of ships can do, how to use them the best.
I know CV, CVL, BB, CA,CL, DD, AK, TK, AO, etc, but don't know how to use other ships, like AR? Or even don't know how to replenish SS in a small port.

2. How much should I expand my HI, Naval shipyard, M shipyar, airplane factories, etc. Each turn I expand them, but I guess, after a while, I will be short of resource/supply, what is the tradeoff there?

3. How land unit gets replacement? I use one land unit to occupy one enemy base after another, finially, it is defeated by a small enemy unit, really small one.

4. I play the full scenario, maybe scenario 12, forget. Instead of letting Japanese TF1 go back to Japan, I let it attack Pearl harbor again. See what I got, I sunk one CV (enterprise, 350 victory points), 1 CA, 2 DDs. (the first turn attack, since TF 1 is close to Pearl harbor.

5.I occupied almost all of the SE Asia in one and half months (end of Jan, 42). And sunk 91 enemy ships all together, but not many battle ships. Where are all America battle ships? when will they start attacking back? It looks they just retreated and never fought back.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Some dumb questions, please help - 1/22/2005 10:56:43 PM   
wild_Willie2

Sounds like your playing against the AI, If you want to know where al the allies ships are, send the KB arround to NOUMEA....

(in reply to WWII)
Post #: 2
RE: Some dumb questions, please help - 1/22/2005 11:12:14 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: WWII

1. Is there any document showing what each type of ships can do, how to use them the best.
I know CV, CVL, BB, CA,CL, DD, AK, TK, AO, etc, but don't know how to use other ships, like AR? Or even don't know how to replenish SS in a small port.

As for ANY document - there is the manual included with the game. This is NOT printed - it is in the ...\Manuals folder of the game in pdf format. You can print it out. I like the electronic format since there is a search function you can use to find things not in the table of contents.

(in reply to WWII)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Some dumb questions, please help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI