Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 6:36:41 AM   
Siljanus

I own a few Matrix games but decided to delurk for this one. I'm trying to spread the good word on this game since I'm enjoying it alot and I'm always glad to find an approachable game that takes place in this type of hypothetical setting.

But enough praise, I have a question about the first US scenario, Meeting of Titans. The briefing mentioned having a pair of A-10's at my disposal but when the scenario started the airstrike button was grayed out and the only air assets I had at my disposal were my helo units. My A-10's never appeared throughout the scenario. It was a nice day so I don't think they were grounded due to weather. Is this a glitch or is it a possibility that your air strike assets may not show up in your scenario? In the after action report however, the 2 A-10's were listed alive and well (probably knocking back beers and bratwurst somewhere instead of giving me air support).

Thanks for both any help you can give with this and congrats on a great game! From reading some other threads on the game, it seems that more good things are in store for us!
Post #: 1
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 6:43:51 AM   
Erik Rutins

I know they arrive are reinforcements in that scenario and I have had them arrive, though I'm not sure how many turns in. Is it possible you won before their arrival?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Siljanus)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 6:51:08 AM   
Siljanus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I know they arrive are reinforcements in that scenario and I have had them arrive, though I'm not sure how many turns in. Is it possible you won before their arrival?

Regards,

- Erik

Ahh, I didn't realize they were reinforcements. That would explain it then since the I thought the game ended earlier than expected with a decisive victory. Sure didn't feel like a victory though with a few of my units wiped out and others mauled by the Red horde.

Thanks for the quick response!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 7:28:22 AM   
Catgh_MatrixForum

Yep, 4 hours into the fight they should arrive on station...

(in reply to Siljanus)
Post #: 4
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 9:06:15 AM   
Marc von Martial

In fact this is in a few scenarios. Additional air and arty assests "arrive" after a certain time frame has passed.

(in reply to Catgh_MatrixForum)
Post #: 5
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/27/2005 10:54:55 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

In fact this is in a few scenarios. Additional air and arty assests "arrive" after a certain time frame has passed.

And they're not always available...on and off...just as if they've been called to another hot spot!

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 6
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/29/2005 8:47:40 AM   
hank

I think the scenario is called "a few good Tanks".

the U.S. 3 Plt/Team D/5-18 Inf Bn: shows in the UDP having four M1A1's but in the silhouette is shown as a Bradley FV. I think it should say 4 or 5 M2 IFV's or something like that in the description ... the silhouette is probably right ... either way there is a slight inconsistency.

But, My first night playing is running way too late ... I'm going to have to force myself to go to sleep now ... and My BiN games are being neglected. ... another game to add to my addiction ... //zkjzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH! that's my only input

hank

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 7
RE: Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? - 1/30/2005 12:51:26 AM   
Belphegor

Noted, thanks

quote:

the U.S. 3 Plt/Team D/5-18 Inf Bn: shows in the UDP having four M1A1's but in the silhouette is shown as a Bradley FV. I think it should say 4 or 5 M2 IFV's or something like that in the description ... the silhouette is probably right ... either way there is a slight inconsistency.

(in reply to hank)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Missing air asset in Meeting of Titans scn? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI