Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? - 1/31/2005 11:48:05 AM   
Buggsy

Im tired of the small claustrophobic maps. I want HUMONGOUS generated maps. Big like the Normandy scenarios.
Post #: 1
RE: Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? - 1/31/2005 12:33:44 PM   
Raccoon_TOF

Not sure about the random long-campaign maps...but if you like enormous scenarios, you will probably like the Operation Jubilee (Dieppe Raid) campaign I am working on. The final assault has the potential for you to be in direct control of ~5000 Infantry troops and a full armored regiment...plus air and naval support offboard.

(in reply to Buggsy)
Post #: 2
RE: Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? - 1/31/2005 6:21:30 PM   
IBTyrone

I believe there is no way to change the default map size in a long campaign. You can do it manually, though. Here's a link where the topic was discussed previously:

http://tinyurl.com/4u2fz

Hope this helps.

(in reply to Buggsy)
Post #: 3
RE: Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? - 1/31/2005 11:01:04 PM   
Buggsy

(in reply to IBTyrone)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyway to force SPWAW long campaign maps to be bigger? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI