Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Your "Name"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Your "Name" Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Your "Name" - 2/10/2005 3:31:27 AM   
daump

I was a softball umpire for many years, and got used to people asking da ump questions.

Played alot of NTN trivia back in the early 90's and daump was my nik, and have been using ever since.

(in reply to marky)
Post #: 91
RE: Your "Name" - 2/10/2005 11:34:00 AM   
BlackVoid

In 1985 or so, I started playing a C-64. Some tanksim required a name, so I opened the dictionary and tried to look up words with my initials - BV.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 92
RE: Your "Name" - 2/10/2005 1:26:49 PM   
Raverdave

Raverdave comes from my Biker days, when we all had nick names. I was "named" because I was always "raving" on about something and so was known as "The Raver", however when I first tried to get on this board it got stuffed up so I had to tack on "dave" on my second attempt.
Most ppl simply think that I push drugs at rave parties when they hear my nick. My really close friends simply call me "Goldy", but thats another story.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

(in reply to marky)
Post #: 93
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Your "Name" Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI